Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Wednesday Night at Tiki Ti

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 615 replies

This was originally a post for the pre-4th of July gathering of the faithful...

but I thought I would re-purpose it to create a thread for regular gatherings of the Wednesday night crew so that we don't keep adding more short frayed threads to the discussion each time we have a gathering at the l.a. clubhouse.

whaddya think? is it worth a try? that way we just always check the last few posts on the thread to see what the latest cast of characters might be any particular week.

[ Edited by: Futura Girl on 2004-07-11 18:48 ]

i think i heard dr. z say distinctly at the bahooka that he might grace us with an appearance this wednesday?

DZ

Indeed, the Good Doctor will be in!

Whether I'll be "gracing" anyone or anything, is questionable...

Le question du jour, however, is: will Bong actually be there??

TB

Utopiandreem & i will be at Tiki Ti on the 14th.

Oh, okay... twist my arm. Looking forward to seeing the gang on the 14th.

-Weird Unc

Save a stool for the Kissing Bunny. I'll be there!

On 2004-07-13 17:48, The Kissing Bunny wrote:
Save a stool for the Kissing Bunny. I'll be there!

Hey KB,

Is your moniker a take off on the old (circa 1975) joke about kissing a bunny between the ears?

No, Mister Bong, although I've had that line used on me in clubs before.

Actually my fellow Bunnies gave me that nickname because I used to "Kiss and Tell". Or was it because I used to "Kiss and not Tell"? Or was it both? Oh well, it was for some reason.

Well, I enjoyed myself so much last week, I guess I'll go back again this Wednesday. Hope to see some of you there.

-Weird Unc

H

I'm bringing some coworkers this week, we'll try to be there right about opening. See you there!

I was thinking of getting Tiki Brad out tomorrow night to help me celebrate my first day back at work in 3 months! We'll see, though. What time will folks be getting there?

TB

On 2004-07-20 18:23, RocknRollGirl wrote:
I was thinking of getting Tiki Brad out tomorrow...

Tiki Brad, who's that? Oh, you mean SON OF MOTHRA!

H

Bah, I was overly ambitious. I'm fighting off a cold, so we've postponed our work trek to Tiki-Ti until next week. No Tiki-Ti for me tonight. Somebody toast to Ray for me!

Blast! Rocknrollgirl and I got a last minute invitation to a Dodger game. THEY LOST! I think I am a bad omen to the Dodgers. I have never been to a winning Dodger game (of course, some might argure the fact that the Dodgers simply never win!). Tiki Ti would have been a much better choice! Perhaps next week a trek is in order for many toasts to Ray!

H

Well, it's Wednesday, I'm in town, and I'm not dead, so it looks like I'm headed to Tiki-Ti. There have been whispered reports that there may be kooche, chiki, cleen & futura sightings during the course of the evening....

I hear the provocative call of Tiki Ti. It lures me to a fate unknown. Will I be the victim of a Great White Shark in Montego Bay? Or perhaps find myself at the mercy of the Cobra's Fang or Scorpion? Whatever awaits, I'll certainly require a Painkiller. Join me this Wednesday for the discovery!

-Weird Unc

M

On 2004-08-03 11:12, weirduncletiki wrote:
I hear the provocative call of Tiki Ti. It lures me to a fate unknown. Will I be the victim of a Great White Shark in Montego Bay? Or perhaps find myself at the mercy of the Cobra's Fang or Scorpion? Whatever awaits, I'll certainly require a Painkiller. Join me this Wednesday for the discovery!

-Weird Unc

Hey, "Weird", it seems you have been hitting that magic flask already! :)

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.