Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Official Tiki Oasis 11 thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 644 replies

Will there be mugs available to purchase onsite? I got this package- Full Weekend Wristband
Thursday–Sunday
$100
Aloha

Very cool mug. I am enjoying the returns to basics with a cool twist. I always favor a earth tone tiki mug with simple lines vs. bright in your face glazes.
Congrat's on the mug and I look forward to getting one for myself.

W

On 2011-07-13 08:28, hang10tiki wrote:
Will there be mugs available to purchase onsite?

Yes. A limited amount will be sold at the Tiki Oasis merch booth--they will announce when this will happen either at the time you pick up your wristband (just ask them) or from the main stage.

E

Just wondering if anyone has dimensions of the room patios at the CP? Thanks!!

[ Edited by: ESP182 2011-07-13 12:10 ]

S

What does this golf course country club designed by Frank Lloyd Wright have to do with the Mai-Kai? Come to my symposium and find out!

I am anxiously waiting on word of a very incredible find. I may be able to share a very unique bit of history not seen in decades with the Oasis ohana! And cross your fingers!

For me, the Kings inn website is saying $108 per night for Fri-Mon - can't see how to get the Oasis rate.
And the Motel 6 is saying $105. Both from their direct hotel websites.
Any tips on what i'm doing wrong here?

Try a site called http://www.retailmenot.com. They have coupon codes you can use for discounted rates. It's good for more than just Motel 6 too.

CA

tikimania??? that is Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!!!

hey can we get back to posting funny pictures... all this data is f'n with the stiffness of my sombrero ....

not that i have a stiffy for this guy, but fuzzy lip envy fo sho...

I admit, Im not one for finding things in blog posts. Haven't yet seen anything for TO2011 room crawl. Is there another post that Im' missing. Anyone?

Got 2 friends who have decided (last minute) that they want to go...but the basic package is all sold out...anyone end up with any extra wristbands they don't need that they would like to sell? PM me if ya do :) (or even just one...)

O
Otto posted on Fri, Jul 15, 2011 9:34 PM
O
Otto posted on Fri, Jul 15, 2011 11:51 PM

On 2011-07-02 07:08, surf fink wrote:
Question,Is this a hands on, should I bring a guitar, or is it more of a lecture/demo?

Surf Guitar Lessons with Jason Lee
10:30AM - 11:30AM, Saturday August 20th
Grand Pacific, Crowne Plaza
More Information
Price: $10.00
Limited Tickets Available at the Door

Jason could not log onto TC, but he says:
Yes please bring his guitar because it's an interactive event and they will need thier guitar.

On 2011-06-21 00:27, Otto wrote:

On 2011-06-17 00:08, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:
I've been at the 6 for raider games. Not the Plaza, but I only sleep there so its ok. Plus, its F-ing luxury compared to the trailerpark! lol

For those who want a real vacation and are not staying at the Crowne Plaza, we have a special rate up the street at the very nice resort hotel The Handlery. This discounted rate ends a week from tomorrow - Wednesday, June 29

http://www.tikioasis.com/2011/hotelbooking/handlery/

http://www.handlery.com/

or if you want budget hotel that is not totally lame (yes, that's you Motel 6)
We recommend the vintage Kings Inn complete with Mexican Restaurant and Waffle Spot diner
http://www.tikioasis.com/2011/hotelbooking/kingsinn/

Tiki Oasis guests get $89 rate with two free margaritas for two or more night stay!!

Motel 6 is $86.39

After factoring in the margaritas you are saving money by going to a BETTER hotel - Kings Inn!?!

And hopefully King’s Inn and The Handlery have less bed bugs than Motel 6. I’m hearing many reports of Motel 6 being infested with them (which I’m guessing may be one of the reasons you generally steer people away from there). Definitely not something you want to take home as a souvenir!

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.