Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

international happy hour! back and better than evar!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 148 replies

On 2007-08-30 18:39, Chip and Andy wrote:
Sorry I'm late.....

A Nui Nui.

Bizarre...this was the second drink at the Rhum Rhum Room after the Blacstrap Betty.

W

So for those diving into the thread at this point...

The International Happy Hour went like this (as explained by the still alive yet largely absent tekoteko)...

*TCers from remote locations...Join in the TikiSHOUT International Happy Hour! Celebrate the middle of the week with the most exciting group of boozers on the Interweb!

Join in the fun by following these easy steps:

1. Mix a beverage, be as bland or as grand as you like. Put it in your favorite ceramic serving vessel, garnish to your heart's desire. Basically, make it the way you want it, the size you want it, and whatever you want it to be!

2. Take a picture of your beverage. We want to see what you're drinking. Better yet, include a picture of you drinking it! You only need to take a picture of your first beverage. No extra points for quantity of photos, it's the quality we're after.

3. Log in to TikiSHOUT, it's on the forum index page, at the bottom. Say aloha, stay as long as you like, and most importantly, show us your drink...even if you cheat and pour your Diet Coke into a mug...we'll never know unless you garnish with Mentos! Stay as long as you like, get to know the regulars, and let the fact that you've gotta go to work tomorrow disappear, because it's (whatever night we do this)! Anyway, going to work a little rough in the morning won't hurt...if anyone asks tell them that you went to International Happy Hour...they probably didn't...and they'll be impressed!*

So now all we gotta do is pick a day and time.

H
Helz posted on Sat, May 16, 2009 8:01 PM

Woof,

Just pick when and I'm there.

W

Ha-ha-ha!

No.

Me announcing something is an almost certain way to guarantee zero results.

I need a reminder alert cause wanna I just keep foregtting

Pages: 1 2 3 4 148 replies