Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Super Cool!!!! Talk Story with Bungy Hedley....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 208 replies

B

So Glad to Have you back home Aunt Bungy. Can't wait for your book to come out.The Hukilau trip is a great Idea, you Should do it, And bring a few cases of your books, thay would go like hotcakes!

B
bungy posted on Tue, Jun 6, 2006 1:27 PM

I love Hukilaus.. in fact that is the dance I taught to over 100 school kids recently! BUT.. I don't know what you all are talking about! I can't seem to find what everyone else is talikng about!! Is that the Catalina trip?? HELP!!
It is very hard trying to keep up with all you hip tiki aficionadas!!!
Will be in Calif. from 20th to 2 more weeks.. and hope to take a trip up to Kona Club ibn San Fran!! What fun!

Alooooha! Auntie

B
bungy posted on Tue, Jun 6, 2006 1:34 PM

I have just found all the new emails.. and I would just like to say.. "You all are soooo happy"!! I am looking forward to meeting you!! You are my kind of people!!!
LOVE!!! Auntie B
Tell me about Hukilau!

M

On 2006-06-06 13:27, bungy wrote:

It is very hard trying to keep up with all you hip tiki aficionadas!!!
Will be in Calif. from 20th to 2 more weeks.. and hope to take a trip up to Kona Club ibn San Fran!! What fun!

Please post in TIKI EVENTS when you are going to hit the Kona Club! PS; a guy named Bamboo Ben also built a new bar in ALameda about 10 minutes away from the Kona. It is called the Forbidden Island! :)
hope to meet you when you are up here! ZAZZ!

B
bungy posted on Sat, Jun 10, 2006 8:13 AM

Good Morning!
A few months ago, I ran across a site called http://www.bookmillionaire.com, and they were wanting contestants for a reality show! So, my daughter helped me put togetehr a video and we submitted it! Every week they chose a handful of contestants and have ended up with 50, of whom I think I am one of! I'm not sure becasue it is kind of confusing and I never get notified..just that I was # 5 on week 6.. so if you go to this site and punch in my name or # 6 ,I think you will see the video.. and THEN, there is a place for you to vote for me!!!
So, like the song, I think it is a Beatles song,, I am saying, "Help!! I need someone to vote! Not just anyone, but y'all!!!"

And a BIG Mahalo! in advance! Auntie Bungy

If you win, They give you all this help for publishing etc for your book!!

K

Great video Aunt Bungy.......you always have my vote!! I used to live in Central Texas near a town called Buffalo Gap. We used to ride horses everywhere including the grocery store. There were more hitching posts in town then parking spaces. It was great fun and nothing beats a good gallop across the open prairies! Such a sense of freedom with just you and a horse and wide open spaces :)

The Hukilau that has been mentioned is being held in October in Fort Lauderdale. This is a different event than the Catalina Tiki Fest that will be taking place in August. I know how you feel….it is hard to keep up with all the awesome events. This is the fifth year in a row that the Hukilau is being held. It is a four day event with non-stop activities planned. Some of them include:

•Special musical performance by Billy Mure & APE, together on one stage
•Italy’s I Belli di Waikiki
•Special presentations by Tiki luminaries such as The Book of Tiki author Sven Kirsten and Grog Log author Jeff “Beachbum” Berry
•A Tiki Bazaar full of fantastic vendors
•A special exhibit showcasing never-before-seen photos and memorabilia from the Mai-Kai’s archives
•Of course, a magical evening spent at the Mai-Kai itself

This celebration is a true Hukilau that emphasizes the spirit of family and community and of course the ohana! It is an International event that brings together the lovers of Polynesian Pop and Tiki culture , which I have heard you may know a little something about :)
If you want to check out all the details of the Hukilau celebration, Tiki Kiliki productions has put together a lot of information on a fabulous website that was designed by Humuhumu (www.thehukilau.com). After you read about what has been planned it will be hard to resist. I know that I speak for many when I say I hope you will be able to incorporate a road trip to Florida in to your otherwise very full and exciting life. It would be grand to have you there to celebrate some major milestones for both the Mai Kai (50th anniversary) and the TC ohana.

Mahalo-

Karbora

B
bungy posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 6:02 AM

In answer to Karbora! I cannot believe that I am actually talking to someone who used to live in Buffalo Gap!!! That is where my great grandfather/mother had a boarding house and the town clerk boarded with them, and then fell in love with there daughter to become my grand parents!!! That must have been around 1880s!!! What FUN!!
I now live in a woods on my kids ranch east of Austin in Fayette County which is the most cattle raising county in Texas. Every once in a while, they will call over from ranch headquarters and ask me and my red 4 wheeeler over to help them move cattle from one pasture to the ohter.. they on horse back.. me on my red Baron.. It is a lot of fun.. but kind of scary, when a mama cow has been separated from her baby and comes at you with ggreat big horns.. you know!
Thanks for all the info.. I will try my best for Ft Lauderdale Tiki fun!
Aunite B.

K

Aloha Aunt Bungy-

That is so wild! Buffalo Gap really is a cool little place. I remember riding into town and seeing the welcome sign proudly announcing a population of 387 town folk. Are any of your relatives still there? Did your father ever live in Texas? We used to hang out at this cantina called Judy's Gathering Place. It was practically the only place in town to quench that prairie thrist and we always loved entering her place through the grand swinging saloon doors. There was one main ingredient in everything that Judy rustled up and it was cactus!! In every form you can imagine....always with a side of Indian fry bread that was definitely all that. We used to board horses at Betty's Horse Patch. She was a real character and truly who I believe to be the original horse whisperer. There was no doubt in my mind that she was one of them. Every year we would attend the big event in town which was the Rattlesnake Roundup in the spring. The competition was on to see who could come back with the most snakes for the day, that were found in and around town. They put a big above ground pool in the middle of town and we would come back with writhing snakes in our burlap sacks and get them counted as they got dumped in to the pool. It was astounding how many snakes were wrangled by sunset on Sunday. We would eat rattlesnake "steaks" for days to come. I had some nice snake skin boots and a belt at one time, but tossed them after much wear and tear. Thanks for taking me back to those memories......they were good times :)

I am thrilled to hear you are looking in to attending the Hukilau. Let me know if I can do anything to assist you in making the trek.

Mahalo-

Karbora

B
bungy posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 6:16 AM

Kabora! What a good story!! Of your Buffalo Gap Days! I read soemwhere, that "my Buffalo Gap" had just about died. it was a railroad town, and when that stopped they did too, then, some one finally bought most of the town, and created a great, fun tourist destination! Now! I really want to go!
My dad was born in Vernon, and never went to Buffalo G, but there is a town named for my grand dad, Hedley, in the Panhandle. He surveyed it, and they couldn't pay him, so they named the town after him! Pretty fun.. it's about the size of B>G> but without the tourism fun!
Auntie B.

Aunt Bungy - I am also one of those that appreciate this thread everyday I read it, thank you for sharing. I live in Long beach and its so cool to look back in time through your memories!

This may be old news to most here, but I just came across this webpage last evening. It's a history page about Tiki Boyd's lounge in denver - the page features old newspaper clippings with a picture of Aunt Bungy's dad - Eli, the designer of the original tiki lounge!
Here's the link for those who haven't seen it!
http://tikiboyds.com/about.html

B
bungy posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 7:57 PM

to jpmartdog! (what does that mean????)
What a wonderful surprise you gave me with my dad's article and pix .. it was fantastic! he was all over the US! Amazing!

I dearly hope the tiki clan get a new place soon.. too bad for the trouble in paradise! Go Forward!
"Thanks for the memories".. Auntie B.

T

"Unfortunately, after enjoying many months of prosperity, success and renown, irreconcilable differences arose between the E.C.B.'s management and the main movers and shakers behind Tiki Boyds"

Were making too much money. And if I have to go through ONE more day of success and Prsperity I'm going to kill myself. Were outa here?

B
bungy posted on Fri, Jun 16, 2006 1:35 PM

to tikiskip:
It happens to us all.. and what a shame!! But, you see, you are filled with so much adventure and creativity, that when somehting like this happens and you move on, you are allowing more of the universe to enjoy you!!!
Onward! Auntie B.

T

You are right Bungy. I wish I was as optimistic as you. I guess having a restaurant for ten years took it out of me. So many people try to burn you.(some of them family) That now I'm jaded. Your posts always make me smile. Thank you. I apologize I ment no harm.

B
bungy posted on Sun, Jun 18, 2006 6:13 AM

to tikiskip!
People who are geniuses in some way or other, and that includes artists of all kinds (like you!), have a tough time in this world! I am just really glad that I am not! So stuff just slides off my back! But geniuses always need encouagement.. so I am giving mine wholeheartedly to you!!! And am looking forward to being at your next grand opening of whatever!!!
My older sister, Flo, was a genius.. and it was hard becasue you all live in another world! But be glad that you have special talents,, and they are appreciated!
Lovingly tendered! Auntie B.
PS: I can't even imagine what you were apologizing for! I didn't know you'd said anything!! maybe I'm really dumb!!!

Hare maru (Take it easy in Tahitian!) I await the time I can meet you mano a mano!! (and that will be at your grand opening!)

On 2006-06-18 06:13, bungy wrote:
Hare maru (Take it easy in Tahitian!)

Does anyone else think that'd be a great name for a drink?

T

Thanks Aunite B. Your the best!

B
bungy posted on Tue, Jun 20, 2006 5:44 AM

to Tikiskip! In fact, if you don't mind, I'll dance The Hukilau at your next grand opening!!! Auntie B.

TF

As for Boyd's it is a shame that our only Tiki venue in Denver was so short lived. I am hoping that as time passes that the inspiration for a new place does not pass with it.

In the mean time we will make do with some really great home based events.

B.T.W. Hello Bungy! I have really enjoyed your posts on this new thread!

If you plan to visit Denver, let us know!

T.F.

B
bungy posted on Wed, Jun 21, 2006 7:44 AM

to tiki fink! What a name! When we were kids it was the worst we could call someone! "You big fink!"We weren't even allowed to say that if mother caught us saying it! So, wear it proudly! in fact, we couldn't chew chewing gum in public, and if we were lucky to get our hands on a pack, it had to be chewed in our bedrooms,...or ..up the beach all by ourselves! And.. we weren't allowed "OK", either. I used to call poor Ba(Ben's mom) "Liver lips and Bug eyes" and she'd cry! Doesn't sound so mean now, does it???

I think because we lived in this paradise, outside the norm of everyone else, that mohter tried to make us relaized we had to be civilized! On the other hand, she told me I could skip as much school as I wanted in my senior year, just sl long as I kept my grades up, because she thought school was ruining my free spirit ...or something like that!
I was out an average of once a week, and had a greta time, working on keeping The Cove clean,helping my dad in his shop, gathering and cutting wood for fireplace and wood stoves, etc. I LOVED working!
Thinking of firpeplace: Ours was upstairs between the dining room and the living room, and the chimney was a big ship's funnel. We would have guests in for dinner, and afterwards they'd go to living room for coffee with the fire blazing merrily. The evening wind would shift, and blow down the funnel,and the smoke would start pouring into the room. Mother would say somehting like, "Oh! Let's all go out and watch the moon over th ocean!" and they'd all gather hteir coats,couhging and tears running down their cheeks, and traipse out. Daddy would say to me, "Quick! Go change the dang funnel!" So I'd runn around the house, and up the side of the cliff which the house was built against, climb thru the ice plants and onto the roof. Creep up to the Funnel, put my arms around it, and tug it around until it's back was to the wind.. and pretty soon all would come back in and nothing was ever said about it! I didn't think anyhting about it.. I just thot everyone had chimney problems!

Hare maru! Auntie B.

TF

Just a quick bump. The name combines a couple of my favorite things. Tiki and Drag Racing. Especially Tiki and vintage Drag Racing 1950 - 1968. You may remember Rat Fink as a 60's pop icon for teenage boys and hot rod enthusiasts. There was a Rat Fink in almost every gumball machine in every grocery store in America during my childhood.

T.F.

B
bungy posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 4:00 PM

Re: Rat Fink!
So! That's where we got it!!! Thanks for the history! Wait until I tell my sisters! Auntie B

B

Am still wrestling with finals on Book.. Am supposed to be getting next to final galley today! Right!! Auntie B.

B
bungy posted on Sun, Jul 9, 2006 1:10 PM

Avast! Ye Mateys! All those not having fun will be keel hauled, then hoisted up the mast and tickled with a potato chip.. or maybe cooked spaghetti! (That was our threat to our other sisters when we were fighting! How tame it sounds now!)
There is a gathering Aug 20th at "Royal Palms State Park " In San Pedro, CA, Our old home, from noon on.. a "Hang Loose poT luck finger food Luau"! Or just drop in! BUT.. bring your ukuleles!
Too bad we didn't coordinate better because of the huge Catalina.. and long Beach to-do's.. Will do better next year!! Hope to meet at least a few of you!
Used yto sail to Catalina nearly every weekend during the summers from age 12 on.. BEEEEUUUUtiful!!!
Auntie Bungy

H

Bungy, I might be able to make this one. I hope I hope I hope, would be nice to meet you after all this.

B
bungy posted on Mon, Jul 10, 2006 1:44 PM

to hiltiki!!!
HURRAH!!!! Auntie B.

H

We just paid a visit to The Cove this weekend -- if you love Bungy's stories (and who doesn't?), and you find yourself anywhere near San Pedro, you must swing by to check it out. It's great fun standing in such a beautiful locale, imagining living there, and reliving Bungy's tales in your head.

I posted our pictures in the Eli Hedley's Home thread in Locating Tiki:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=20219&forum=2&1

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

[ Edited by: Humuhumu 2006-07-10 13:55 ]

Somewhere, in the vast expanse of the world wide web, there may be something cooler than this thread; but, I haven't found it. What's the status on the book? Edit: jeez, I just realized it's available already. I've got to get with the program!

[ Edited by: saxotica 2006-10-21 14:15 ]

The book is fantastic!
Makes me wish I had lived it.
Thanks Auntie Bungy!
p.s.--
it was nice talking with you @ Hukilau :D

K

Aunt Bungy's book - View form the Top of the Mast is chock full of tales of adventure that is a delight to read. Her imaginative words bring all of her childhood memories to life, and you can visualize what it would have been like to live life at the Cove. I wish I had read the book before I met her at Hukilau as I would have had a much better appreciation for how special and unique she really is. I can't imagine the freedom one must have felt growing up in those circumstances. How wonderful that you appreciated what you had and as you said more than once in the book...."Go For It"! What I wouldn't give for just one night sleeping under the stars at the Cove :) I can understand how many went for a visit and ended up staying!

Some thoughts from the book.....
Did you keep any of the saki glasses that Eli was famous for making? I would love to see one of those in person.
Whatever happened to your matchbook collection. It sounds like it was a labor of love to keep them properly displayed!
What time of the year was the Annual Polynesian Luau at the Cove? What an incredible, authentic experience.
Do you still have your original sea bag from the Resolute and the following years? It would be hard parting with something that was the only item that was familiar to you as you headed out on those unchartered south sea adventures.
What about the outrigger canoe you bought in Bora-Bora? Where did it end up? That certainly tops any souvenir purchases I have made in my travels!
You met Thor Heyerdahl....I had to pause when I got to that passage and take that thought in slowly.
One of my favorite parts of the book was the first time you arrived at the Bay of Hiva Roa...that is true, pure adventure.

Now I know Aunt Bungy to never offer you an Orange Crush! I will however take your advice as offered by one of the most worldly and wise people I have ever had the pleasure of meeeting...Always ride the giant sea turtle if you get the chance.

Thanks for the great time I had reading your book.

Karbora

[ Edited by: Karbora 2006-10-29 17:55 ]

[ Edited by: Karbora 2006-10-29 17:57 ]

B
bungy posted on Mon, Nov 6, 2006 1:46 PM

to Korabora! it was a real pleasure meeting you at Hukilau 2006.. you are one to "ride the trail with" as the cowboys say!
You are so kind with your words regarding View From The Top Of The Mast! It was a labor of LOVE!!

We owned 12 cabins on a beautiful river in 1978, and were into the good life in the Cowboy Capital of the World, Bandera, Texas.. when it started raining and didn't stop until the North prong of the river joined the west prong of the same river, and dwon came a wall of rushing water 57' high.. we lost a couple of cabins and a couple of roofs, and all our wordly possessions, including my logs of my sailboat trips. A few days afetr the flood, my foot found the log to Te Vega trip.. and I pulled it out of 2 feet of mud, let it dry out, and brushed the mud off! What a treasure that is!! After about 2 or 3 months.. one didn't really miss anyhting except for 5 generation photos! and my logs.. all else could be replaced! So.. on goes life!
Re; saki bottles! My daughter went to an antique show recently and came in bringing me a RED fishfloat in a net! A 2'across ships wheel which now stands in front of my fireplace.. and the perfect saki bottle, whcih I now take to book sigings for tell and show!!
I will be back in Ca on Dec 5 at the Corner Store in San Pedro, from around 9-11..in case any of you are around! It is about 2 miles from the Cove, and where we used to get the bus to and from school.

Loads of Aloha to you ALL!!! Auntie Bungy

B
bungy posted on Mon, Nov 6, 2006 1:59 PM

I hadn't realized what a good time I had growing up until I began writing the book!! I just thought everyone lived like that!! DUH!!! Thanks for the kind words!! Hope to see ya agina over the bounding main.. Much Aloha, Auntie Bungy

B
bungy posted on Mon, Nov 6, 2006 2:07 PM

For Korabora's list of questions!

My sea bag was hauled around for a while.. with baby clothes in it!! and finally deep sixed!
The 12' Bora Bora Outrigger sailing canoe, ended up in Reno or Tahoe on the wall of some elegant tropical restaurant (maybe Top of the Wheel? or Johhny Asquaga's)) afetr I married!! Daddy just couldn't stand not putting it somewhere beautiful!

My match book collection went the way of all kids collections.. when I started shipping out on sail boats! Who cared about match books!! Auntie Bungy

Aloha Aunt Bungy ~ Today Soccer Tiki and I had the opportunity to visit Royal Palms State Park. WoooHoooo! What a treat!! Thank you for sharing your stories with us :)

Aloha Auntie Bungy!
I am a friend of Bens and also have a little shop (only it's over in Costa Mesa) called house of tiki. I really enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to the book. I am trying to dig up more info on my Grandfather who was also in Tahiti and throughout the south pacific around the time you were there. His name is Truman Bailey and he was down there on commission by Life Mag. and National Geo. in the late 30's and early 40's. He was also commissioned by "Gumps" in search of trinkets, arts and crafts and exotic fabrics. His life was a bit of a mystery because he disappeared from his family for quite some time. He went on to start up the institute of Manual Arts in Lima Peru, and that's where he finished out his (rather short) life. I have the magazine articles and his book "Polynesian Venture". Just wondering if maybe you crossed paths at any time in your travels? It's such "a small world after all" and it sounds as though you've seen much of it. I head to Samoa in 2 days to deliver some of his tapas to the museum in Apia, (actually there is a post close by with more info). I would love to meet you when I get back. Ben has said many wonderful things about you.
Sincerely, Wes Johnson

Wow, THAT'S your grandfather? I love California, it is truly the birthplace of Polynesian Pop, the place where individuals followed their dream...

Heyloha!

Bungy just got married in Texas and is getting married again in Cali. in March and then in Hawaii after that.

Not sure how much posting she'll be doing in the next few months.

Just a warning if she doesn't get back here for a while.

( yes wise ass people! all to the same man!!)

Ben,
Your Aunt sounds really cool. I'd love to meet her (when shes in town) and talk story. Let me know when shes gonna visit. Gotta get one of those books! A HUI HO!!!!

CONGRATS to Auntie Bungy and her new man!
Many happy and healthy years to the two of you!

:drink:

Much Love,
K.

Sounds like new material for Book 2 or even Book 3!!! Congrats, Bungy! I read "View from the Top of the Mast" while in Maui this last November. I then passed it to another person who also read it, and he passed it to someone who took it with her to American Samoa, since she was moving there temporarily. Who knows where the book will end up??

What a life, Bungy!! Eagerly awaiting the next chapters of your fantastic life....

Iorana!
Myke

PS Great pics WooHoo and Soccertiki!! That must be the fireplace of Bungy's house and dance hall. WOW, what history.

P

I didn't even know this thread existed until about two hours ago, when I logged on to go to the other Hedley/Cove thread, and then found reference to this one.

Sorry I'm so late to the party, but bungy...just incredible! Thank You sooooooo much! :)

Wow! Been a real Hedley day for me! Let me explain...

We're renovating an old church here in San Pedro...converting to mixed residential loft, office, and retail. I've made several visits to the Royal Palms and The Cove over the last several months, and just love the area. Being born and raised in the Newport Beach and Corona Del Mar areas...I feel right at home here.

Anyway, I've spent many days over the last several weeks with the wonderful folk at the San Pedro Historical Society, and their extensive archives...researching the history of our building and looking for photos, articles, documents, etc, etc. Today I finished a little early and so I asked..."What have you got on the Royal Palms and the Hedleys?"

Several hours later after having dug through hundreds of old White Point photographs, I had made several scans with my laptop and portable scanner of some photos from that era, and I'll post them now. A few you have already seen in Ben's posts, but these might be better images. And perhaps you Hedleys can answer a question or two that popped up in the course of looking them over? Thanks!

First there's this shot, which you've seen before in this thread:

...but here's a close-up from it of the family:

Next we have what I'm guessing was the transition of The Cove to the old Royal Palms area?

Which brings up one of my first questions. Did your family also own the old Royal Palms dance area with the stone fireplaces and all? And/or did you use them for your luaus and parties and such? I ask because I came across these...

This one looks like it has the same stage or table that's in one of Ben's photos. Definitely looks like it was being used for a luau.

And this is just a nice shot of the old lily pond that I guess was once there too. Not sure if this is from the same period though. No date on it but it was bunched with the other Hedley ones:

Next is this one. It's marked "Hedley Home" but not sure what it is actually. An out building perhaps? Is that one of "the boys" hauling some driftwood there?

Now I know it's hard to see clearly in this one as it's almost too dark, but who's the little one that's hanging up the laundry while Eli works with a net?

And here's Eli working on something else...

Now here's a wide shot of a good portion of the Royal Palms terrace area.

In the actual full sized photo of the above, there's lots of interesting details to "zoom in" on. But one tiny little bit really caught my eye. It's on the very right of that wide shot. What looks to be a face peeking out from behind a palm. Here's a close-up of that section:

Now either I've got tiki on the brain, or this is a tiki Rorschach test or something...but doesn't that look a bit like a big tiki head there? Any ideas what that is? If that's a mouth...I know it's not the same tiki, but it looks to be a similar type mouth to the one on the right in this photo of Ben's from the Hedley tiki carving grounds on Katella in Anaheim:

Again...some of those might not even be from the same Hedley period. Most were not marked and I only included them here because they were "batched" with some other Hedley photos, and I felt they could be.

Anyway...hope you all enjoy the pictures. Been a fun day! :)

Thanks!

[ Edited by: PremEx 2007-03-20 01:05 ]

Next is this one. It's marked "Hedley Home" but not sure what it is actually. An out building perhaps? Is that one of "the boys" hauling some driftwood there?

Was part of a workshop. And, the litle blonde one is my mom.

aka the Elf.

I have just finished reading this post and all of the links provided by everyone; it took me two days but what an experience. Of course I did have to work occasionally. I hate it when my work interferes with my TC time.

...WOW, these stories just fascinated me. I hope I can still surf, tap dance, and "etc." in my 70's. Bungy, you inspire us all.

THANKS for everything and I hope you visit us again really soon. Surely the honeymoon is over by now.

P

*On 2007-03-20 23:15, RevBambooBen wrote:
Was part of a workshop. And, the litle blonde one is my mom.

aka the Elf.

Thanks!

Wow. It's just amazing visiting that area now to think that some family was lucky enough to actually live there, and generate a perfectly fine livelihood off the flotsam and jetsam and natural artifacts from the sea! And on top of that the tremendous quality of life, and the fun of the time spent living there, and all the various characters that ended up on that beach...as documented by bungy in this tread...it's just amazing to think of now. Just amazing.

Speaking of the Cove aka Royal Palms aka Whites Point...

...took the Boo family there today to go hang out.

There seemed to be some sort of happening going on.....

Looked like a cool aloha style wedding..........

We ended up meeting the happy couple and ended up at their reception after............

Congrats Bungy and Roland!!! They met 55 years ago!!!

......and, then to the after reception party.......

Bungy moved back out to San Pedro but probably won't be back on TC for a month or so until she is completely organized. They're actually going to Hawaii to get married again next week. Traditional Hawaiian Style with her Hawaiian Ohana. And....they were married a few weeks ago in Texas!!

Aloha,

The Bamboo Ben Tribe.

Congrats Bungy and hubby!

Congrats, you wild couple you!
Nothing like four honeymoons, YA!

P

Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both! :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 208 replies