Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Home Depot, Huntington beach, CA (other)

Pages: 1 2 3 102 replies

I have no idea. I thought it was Home Depot's mission to make every town in the US look exactly alike. This blows all my preconceived notions.

H

On 2004-12-13 10:01, Leanalynn wrote:
...they had TONS of them. Looks like not a one has sold.. but I definitely NEED one of these tikis.

I don't know if I have much self control when it comes to these things. So why didn't you buy one?

Did the Christmas tikis go on clearance with the rest of the Christmas stuff? I wouldn't want one at full price, but 75% off is another story. They never showed up in the midwest, that I know of, and I'd have loved to have gotten a couple cheap for my marginally tiki friends next year.

K

I've been watching for them in TX but so far there's been nothing.

T

Christmas Tikis!
I just picked one up yesterday. I'll post a pic when I get a chance, maybe not for another day or two. He's got a Santa hat on, and is holding a poinsettia. Super cool. Price was $37.99. Manufacturer looks like American Tiki. I saw these at a Home Depot by my parents in Laguna Hills (south Orange County). Not sure if they have them anywhere else....

[ Edited by: TikiJosh 2005-12-13 11:02 ]

[ Edited by: TikiJosh 2005-12-13 11:03 ]

Alright, here's the picture. Sorry it took so long:

C

OK - that is just TOO cute - especially for that price! Wish the Home Depot's in the midwest would carry them....

Pages: 1 2 3 102 replies