Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Tiki Road Trip In Southern California ?

Pages: 1 8 replies

Hi from Spain,
planning my probably new trip to California but this time I want a "more exotic" travel. I love tiki art and deco and I'd like to know places to visit in Los Angeles area also San Diego to Santa Barbara,.....and Las Vegas.
I know Trader Vic's in Beverly Hills, Bahooka Ribs, Lava Lounge, ...but I'd like to get more directions of really cool sites. Restaurants, pubs, motels, shops.....all you can remind would be ok for me.

Thanks guys

[Edited by hanford to remove the all caps and extra characters]

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2004-04-19 23:10 ]

Aloha and Welcome!
I may also be doing a tiki road trip from BC Canada, down to southern California this August. HumuHumu(another member of Tiki Central) did quite the trip, you might want to talk with her, and I definitely suggest purchasing "Tiki Road Trip" by James Teitelbaum.

TM1

Hey paisano!

If you are in town, look me up....I lived here all my life...but my family is from Andalusia..I would be glad to show you around a bit!

Tiki Mick.....(AKA Miguel Carlos)

Marcoslive, hey welcome to TC. If you bring a lotta spanish tiki mugs with ya' I'll buy you all the drinks you want. And maybe give you a tiki too.
Cool a Spainiard on baord.

Marcos, Bienvenido! I was wondering what part of Spain you are from. I was just there and had a great time in Barcelona. When you get here I will take you to the Tiki Ti in Los Angeles.

Atente, Daniel "El Tiki Diablo" Gallardo

We are happy to host you and your travel companion in San Diego County if you should make it this far South.

Send me a private message when your trip approaches and I would be glad to show you around.

Monkeyman
Vista, CA

Well,
I'm from Nerja (Malaga).

Hey guys Thanks for your offers. I'll email once I have clear everything.

I LOVE Nerja !!! MY wife and I travelled through Spain a few years ago... Nerja was the highlight of our trip. If you end up coming to San Francisco, let me know. We'll show you around...

Yes,Nerja is cool. Very nice beaches.

Pages: 1 8 replies