Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

12 Foot Tall tiki head for your tiki bar/restaurant

Pages: 1 2 replies

Aloha! Check out our 12 foot tall tiki statue we created for a trade show to show our love for tiki and our skills as a themed environment company. While he looks great in our lobby, we thought there may be an interest in this piece for someone in front of their restaurant/tiki bar or even in your own home!

This big guy was sculpted and inspired by a mix of Polynesian traditional, Rolly Crump and Crazy Al. The story behind this piece is that is not only a visual idol but an ancient forge! The tiki's little menehune like helpers, "the Nui Nui", pour water and lava into the mouths of the jungle birds that adorn his tree branch and stone headdress, down past his eyes and combine in his mouth, creating a smoldering lava stone in his teeth that can display your logo or tiki bar name!

As a nod to Rolly Crump, who passed away last year, I also created a small idol to sit upon his temple that resembles Rolly's "shield tiki" buy carries a likeness to Rolly.

While the stones currently house our logo, can be easily changed out to yours, as we 3D printed the logo and have it sitting so it can easily be switched out to another. The logo on the top stone is the same fashion and can be switched to yours. He is made of bead foam so he is lightweight but coated in a cement compound to give him durability and a great look! If this were accessible to guests, we would opt to add another coating on top of the cement to be more curable and vandalism resistant.

If you'd love to see this guy in your home our tiki bar/restaurant lobby, DM me to make an offer!

I also designed/sculpted this guy in Zbrush and am available for commissions. Thanks for looking!

Tiki_YourLogo20231116_100500IMG_2846Screenshot_20231129-124910_LinkedInIMG_20240313_115059

Nice!!!

Thanks MadDogMike!

Pages: 1 2 replies