Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Mug Help!!!

Pages: 1 4 replies

I found some great garage sale finds scored a bunch of Orchids of Hawaii mugs. Most i have seen and identified easy using the resources out there. I cannot find an example of these mugs and they are not marked with model numbers like other early pieces from Orchids of Hawaii I have found before.

Did I just find a new Tiki mug?!?!?!

Any help is appreciatedIMG_9082IMG_9083IMG_9086IMG_9087IMG_9088IMG_9089IMG_9090IMG_9091IMG_9092

S

It's clearly this design (a 'Lucky' Tiki) but it's strange why there is no Orchids version listed.

https://mytiki.life/tiki-mugs?q=lucky

[ Edited by swizzle on 2023-10-02 02:20:13 ]

It does not match any of the other "Lucky Tiki" examples. similar but not identical. I see no examples that match these.

It doesn't match the glaze and the overall finish but it is clearly this exact design. As i said, it's strange that there are several version/variations on the design but that there is no Orchids one listed.

eyJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOjMwMCwiZml0IjoiY29udGFpbiJ9fSwia2V5IjoiYXNzZXRzXC90aWtpLW11Z3NcLzYwODJcL0x1Y2t5LXRpa2ktZnJvbnRfMjAwNTI0XzAwNTMwNy5qcGcifQ==

Thank you for the help. I will register these as a new variant. Just crazy that for Orchids of Hawaii there have been no other examples previously.

Pages: 1 4 replies