Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Frankoma's Frank mug, new colors for sale now.

Pages: 1 4 replies

Jason Graeber on facebook suggested we name the mug Frank. Dennis Glascock the owner of Frankoma said that's fine by him.

Here is the Frank mug. Please read the information clear to the bottom of this page.

These mugs go on sale Friday 09/22/23 by calling Dennis at 918-914-1277 after 5PM Oklahoma time (2 hours later than Pacific Std Time). He will return calls in the order he received them so leave your name and number for him. WHITE, BLACK, RED, AND YELLOW , $60 each plus shipping 100 (32)

These mugs go on sale Saturday 09/23/23 by calling Dennis at 918.914.1277 after 5PM Oklahoma time (2 hours later than Pacific Std Time). He will return calls in the order he received them so leave your name and number for him.
TURTLE SHELL $60, ORANGE PEEL $75, MEADOW $75, AND CARIBBEAN BLUE $60 plus shipping. 100 (34) The two at $75 required 3 or more layers each done by hand rather than sprayed layers.

If you have any questions, please ask them here. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look. I am thrilled to have sculpted this mug for Frankoma. My history with them will live on forever with this mug. I hope you like it. Cheers, Wendy

[ Edited by danlovestikis on 2023-09-24 06:51:12 ]

[ Edited by danlovestikis on 2024-03-29 09:50:11 ]

A rusty brown is being produced now and other colors to follow. Dennis will take down your name if you give him a call at the number above. This mug is not yet done!

A rusty brown is being produced now and other colors to follow. Dennis will take down your name if you give him a call at the number above. This mug is not yet done!

Dennis Glascock has Frank mugs for sale. Here are some of the new colors. He is still keeping the runs to 25 per mug. Give him a call at Frankoma Pottery Company if you want one. Thank you for the visit. I had fun doing the sculpt for Frankoma.

Dennis at 918-914-1277 after 5PM Oklahoma time (2 hours later than Pacific Std Time). He will return calls in the order he received them so leave your name and number for him.

DSCN0066

[ Edited by danlovestikis on 2024-03-29 09:48:57 ]

He may even have other colors be sure to ask him.

Pages: 1 4 replies