Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Set of 3 Fiji War Clubs

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hi! Any info on these clubs I found? The spade shaped one is signed on the tip of the handle with W * M. IMG_8413IMG_8414IMG_8415

[ Edited by TikiCentralBrock on 2023-08-07 11:36:10 ]

First Holy Tiki Gods those are amazing. from the top image. The middle ones is from Fiji and is called an ula club used for throwing

The leaf one Left, is Kinikini War Club, this is Fijian war clubs were for chiefs/priests. The last one, Right is called a Sali Fijian Club   Also known as Cali or Tebetebe these fijian war clubs. Often times called a Gunstock (this is not correct)

They are more modern examples (maybe 40s 60s) but still those have value. I would say starting at 300$ up to 1500$ (Each!). (huge range I know I do not have enough details) I clearly do not have good images but amazing find. I date that actually by the initials, that is a much more modern practice and is not done often.

WOW! Those are spectacular! I love, love, love the ornate war clubs--even the lesser tourist pieces--but have not yet been able to add any to my collection. I am envious of your great score!

That is some serious weaponry!

Sweet Sent to Vegas

Pages: 1 4 replies