Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Charles Phoenix on tonight's Ray Boylan Show (6/18/14

Pages: 1 0 replies

My guest on tonight's Ray Boylan Show (LATalkRadio,com 6pm to 7pm PDT) is showman, author, humorist and Ambassador of Americana, the bright, creative and very funny Charles Phoenix. Charles and I will talk about his unique and captivating insights into the culture. In addition, he'll tell us about his upcoming series of appearances and events :including a vintage trailer, car show and more at the iconic Route 66 Wig Wam Motel in San Bernardino, this upcoming weekend(June 21st 4-11pm). Next month, July 13th at 5pm, Charles is presenting a Roller Skating Spectacular, featuring skating stars and champions in a variety of costumed  musical acts, with
all that followed by an after show all skate party. It's at the Moonlight Rollerway in Glendale, Ca. In August, Charles will be presenting a huge retro slide show at Tiki Oasis, August 17th at 11am, in beautiful San Diego. His appearances are always  intriguing, memorable and very entertaining. Join us for an hour with my friend Charles. It's always fun, captivating and entertainingly informative.

[ Edited by: Me myself and moai 2014-06-18 11:48 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies