Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Temple of Doom Tiki Mug--Cursed Tikis

Pages: 1 2 51 replies

Uh Oh, you got Hakalugied.

M

I did indeed! But I was able to make my point in the process! LOL.

mymo

It amazes me how White Devil continues to focus on the racist aspects of his friend, The Witch Doctor, and completely ignores the fact that his friend is a thief and continues to not pay back those he ripped off.

Also, since I am the one he is quoting and continues to quote and take jabs at... I am not a major player here at TC. While I have been a member for over nine years, I know my place and contributions don't stack up to many here, but it doesn't take away from me standing up to bullies and ignoramuses and will always do so.

White Devil, you have shown who you are and have pretty much burned your bridge around here. Why don't you just go back to posting your "semi-tiki-finds" and stop trying to stand on that leg you don't really have to stand on. You can call me a Left Coast person, I am more than fine with that. I am a liberal...in case you didn't see that I am a LIBERAL and you can make any assumption about me that you want to make, but I know that a majority of Americans feel like I feel and fewer and fewer think like you do. You are a dying breed and nothing could make me happier.

Now put down your thesaurus, it doesn't make you sound any more intelligent and leave your narrow-minded opinions to yourself and go to Storm Watch-related sites that think like you think and will welcome you with open arms...if you already haven't...

Okay, sorry, but this ends now.

It sounds like some of you need a refresher course regarding the rules of Tiki Central.
http://www.tikicentral.com/tikicentral/rules.htm

Specifically #2
"Be polite. Please refrain from insults and name-calling. Be polite even if someone is insulting you or someone else "started it". If someone is really bothering you, then U-Mod or contact us, but be polite."

Oh, and NO POLITICS too.

[ Edited by: Hakalugi 2012-11-14 22:13 ]

Pages: 1 2 51 replies