Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

TikiShout stuff worth documenting

Pages: 1 2 3 100 replies

W

Yeah, that was our first and last attempt at TikiSHOUT! Thirsty Night Karaoke Klub. It sorta fell apart due to all the drunks and loudmouths: None of 'em showed up.

O

On 2008-11-07 14:25, woofmutt wrote:
Yeah, that was our first and last attempt at TikiSHOUT! Thirsty Night Karaoke Klub. It sorta fell apart due to all the drunks and loudmouths: None of 'em showed up.

Damn, I had this song ready and I missed the karaoke night oln Shout@ Ah oooo

I saw a weirdo walking thru the streets of Beverly Hill's
He was looking for the place called Circa 55.
Going to get a big dish of transplanted Pu Pu’s.

Ahhwooooo... Weirdos of Beverly Hills, Ahwooooo!

You hear about their plans for Trader Vic’s.
You better not let it happen.
Little old cultural icon got mutilated late last night,
Weirdos of Beverly Hills again.

Ahhwooooo... Weirdos of Beverly Hills, Ahwooooo! Huh!

He's the wall of sound dude who looks like Fudd.

Lately he's been carrying heat.
You better stay away from him,
He'll shoot your face off, Lana,
Huh! I'd like to meet his lawyer.

Well, I saw Benny walking with the Queen,
Watching the Weirdo of Beverly Hills.
I saw Benny. walking with the Queen,
Watching the Weirdo of Beverly Hills.

I saw a weirdo drinking a navy grog at Trader Vic's,
And his hair was f#*#*d up.
Ahhwooooo... Weirdos of Beverly Hills, Huh! Draw blood!
Ahhwooooo... Weirdos of Beverly

Sneakytiki: LLT's I heard your rhymes I had to make dinner cuz it was tymes, soorry I hadda turn on dem dimes an' give 5 cents change, short shriftin yo friends is causin pains cuz on the parade I hadda make rains-- now u looks at me with disdains, and like I'm poop stains, all caught up in the air like 2 Chinese Cranes, crazy marine gonna bust some veins with all those strains careful to poop over 1 dem drains! 00:04:21
woofmutt: Word. 23:37:35
filslash: Wheeee! 21:25:20
filslash: Whee 21:25:06
filslash: 21:24:57
filslash: > 21:24:49
filslash: < 21:24:44
filslash: heh 21:24:09
filslash: i see you freddie 21:20:24
filslash: heh 21:03:50
filslash: ... 21:03:22
filslash: < 21:03:03
filslash: hmmpt. 20:55:11
filslash: heh? 17:25:28
little lost tiki: SIGH-wanna CRY-feel like i been DISSED-Sneaky's been MISSED-fixin to DIE-so here i LIE...werd.... 16:17:12
little lost tiki: one sided RAP-sounds like CRAP-feel like a SAP-gotta run a LAP-around town-gettin down-smells like a TRAP! for the BAttle of RAP! werd.... 16:16:01
little lost tiki: a one-sided RAP BATTLE is No FUN! Peace Out YO! 16:13:20
little lost tiki: SnEAKS is a FREAK-he does a little TWEAK-he's a sissy he's so MEEK-go on take a PEEK cause Sneaky's from BOISE-that makes him all NOISEY.So much dat he REEK...werd! 16:12:22
little lost tiki: Sneaks is from IDAHO.Where? IDunno! I know he's a HO and a MO and a sissy on the GO! He play it slow,he walk around LOW and replys with a SO? Broke his TOE -go with the FLOW...werd! 16:12:04
little lost tiki: Sneaky's chickening OUT-Doesn't visit SHOUT-what a LOUT-makes me POUT-and wanna sock him in the SNOUT! werd.... 16:07:24
little lost tiki: Time for RAPBATTLE-please don't PRATTLE-I'll make yo Teef RATTLE-Callin you like CATTLE-Yo Fiddle FADDLE-Smack yo Butt with a PADDLE -won't be back in the SADDLE-Pleaase don't TATTLE! werd! 16:00:02
Sneakytiki: For the record I think the Trobriands are apropo for a tiki themed space! okay bye ...lol 15:02:29

Your wolf takes a "MUTT" after eatin yo puppy, yo mutt goes "woof" cuz his name is Scruffy, came outta wolf BUTT cuz he got gulped like a guppy, fish outta water bettah pass him a cuppy. 07:03:26
Sneakytiki: Like a prego Lianne I'm makin Ryhmez fo dah tiki nation, country fried tiki licks served while u wait son.. 07:00:58
Sneakytiki: google gos dada, damn whut alliteration, got full mic control o' the whole situation... 06:59:01
Sneakytiki: So dada surrealist like Henry Miller u wrote that shit all stone cold whut a chiller whut yo next line best makes it a thriller 06:57:30
woofmutt: (the misspelled une was a stroke of dadaism.)(yes we know. you told us.) 06:49:51
woofmutt: C'est un Google. 06:47:50

W

Anybody want my meatballs recipe! Been in the family for 100 years!

Here it is - Mix equal parts low-fat ground beef with mild Italian sausage meat.

Add 1 egg, some mustard powder and olive oil. Then mix in - get this - water.

Get your hands all gooey by mixing this stuff together until its smooth. You can also add ground pepper salt and or Kikkoman soy sauce if you want. (Also Italian spice mix to taste.) Or if you want to go all healthy, just fresh basil and sliced fresh garlic.

Roll into small balls, and fry in olive oil in a big pan. I also freeze half the meatballs for use later. Fry lightly, drain, and add to a crock pot with 1 of those Barilla or Paul Newman sauce jars. Also add chopped fresh tomatoes (Italian Plum) and turn crockpot on high for the day.

Serve HOT.

-Cammo-
7/21/09 21:02:56

How did you guys miss the naked shout?

ravenne: and dang i missed the woofmuttdogbytestikisgrlsophistatiki sammich. 8/12/09 18:42:28

Ho-ho! Don't worry ladies, there's plenty of woofmutt to go around.

(In other words: I'm really fat.)

MadDogMike: There hasn't been a Bilge post in 2 days!!! What's up with that? 12:14:13 8/16/09

My guess is that all the folks who normally post to Bilge are at Tiki Oasis. It's been REALLY quiet on here since Friday.

little lost tiki: Where is everybody? HELLOOOO!?!?! Everyon'e GONE! They all vanished or got raptured or something! HELLLOOO!?!?! 09:09:08
little lost tiki: from 9:01 27 seconds on the morning of September 30 to 9:01 26 seconds on the morning of October 1st.... wow! 09:03:26
little lost tiki: well....23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds of SHOUT silence.... WOW 09:02:08
little lost tiki: Check it OUT! 24 Hours of SHOUT silence... In-freakin -credible! 09:01:26
little lost tiki: i always get deja vu of clowns whenever i see Derek... 09:01:27
Sophista-tiki: de ja vu 21:01:40
Monkeyman: clowns 17:03:10
little lost tiki: make a down payment,Mike... Receive the Ralphmutt Memory building System..find GROG's checkbook, then pay mut with one of his checks! Easy-Schmeazy! 14:53:56
MadDogMike: I would gladly buy Woof's MBS if I could just remember where I left Grog's checkbook!

Check it out!
23 hours and 59 minutes of SHOUT SILENCE....
from 9:01 27 seconds on the morning of September 30 to 9:01 26 seconds on the morning of October 1st....

I challenge ANYBODY to get 24 hours of SHOUT SILENCE on the NOSE!

W

I see your challenge and don't give a rat's ass about it.

Well then..
It's a good thing the world don't revolve around Ralphmutt!

Any other takers?
:)

W

Bowana: Knock knock!

Bowana: Who's there?

Bowana: Boo.

Bowana: Boo who?

Bowana: You don't have to cry about it!

little lost tiki: i always cry at awful knock-knock jokes....

Bowana: Ha Ha HAAHH! Then tell us a better one, Lord Kenneth! :)

little lost tiki: Knock, Knock! Who's there?funny jokes - juno Yacht! Yacht who? Yacht a know me by now! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Juno. Juno who? Juno that I'm out here, right? Knock, Knock! Who's there? Says! Says who? Says me, that's who? Knock, Knock! Who's there? Ima. Ima who? Ima psychiatrist. I'm here 'cause you won't open up!funny jokes - animated gif mosquito Knock, Knock! Who's there? Amos. Amos who? Amosquito just bit me! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Mary Lee. Mary Lee who? Mary Lee down the stream. Knock, Knock!funny jokes - animated gif mosquito Who's there? Andy! Andy who? Andy mosquito bit me again! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Xavier. Xavier who? Xavier breath and open that door! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Acid! Acid who? Acid down and be quiet!funny jokes - animated gif ice cream conefunny jokes - animated gif ice cream cone Knock, Knock! Who's there? Ice cream! Ice cream who? Ice cream if you don't let me in! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Cousin! Cousin who? Cousin stead of opening the door, you're making me stand here! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Noah.funny jokes - animated gif thermometer Noah who? Noah way to open the door? Knock, Knock! Who's there? Sadie! Sadie who? Sadie air is hot out here! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Armageddon! Armageddon who? Armageddon out of here!funny jokes - animated gif cow Knock, Knock! Who's there? Cows go. Cows go who? No, cows go moo! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Spell. Spell who? OK, W_H_O. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Hatch. Hatch who? Bless you and please cover your mouth next time.funny jokes - animated gif ghost boofunny jokes - animated gif ghost boo Knock, Knock! Who's there? Boo. Boo who? Don't cry, it's just a joke. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Mikey! Mikey who? Mikey doesn't fit in the keyhole! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Thermos. Thermos who? Thermos be a better knock-knock joke than this.funny jokes - animated gif cow2 Knock, Knock! Who's there? Interrupting cow! Interrupt- Moo!! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Annie. Annie who? Annie way you can let me in now. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Venice. Venice who? Venice this door gonna open?funny jokes - animated gif banana Knock, Knock! Who's there? Banana. Banana who? Knock, Knock! Who's there? Banana. Banana who? Knock, Knock!funny jokes - animated gif orange Who's there? Orange. Orange who? Orange you glad I didn't say banana? Knock, Knock! Who's there? Candice. Candice who? Candice door open, please? Knock, Knock!funny jokes - animated gif hula hawaii island Who's there? Island! Island who? Island here and you won't open up! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Hawaii. Hawaii who? I'm fine. Hawaii you? Knock, Knock! Who's there? Justin. Justin who? Justin case you forgot me out here. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Albie. Albie who? Albie out here if you need me. Knock, Knock!funny jokes - animated gif shepherd Who's there? Delores. Delores who? Delores my shepherd. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Adore. Adore who? Adore stands between us, open up! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Madam! Madam who? Madam foot got caught in the door!funny jokes - animated gif kangaroos Knock, Knock! Who's there? Kanga. Kanga who? Kanga roo! Knock, Knock! Who's there? A little old lady. A little old lady who? I didn't know you could yodel. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Voodoo. Voodoo who? Voodoo you think you are?funny jokes - animated gif stopwatch Knock, Knock! Who's there? Stopwatch! Stopwatch who? Stopwatch you're doing and open this door! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Theodore! Theodore who? Theodore wasn't open so I knocked! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Water. Water who? Water you doing? Open the door! Knock, Knock!funny jokes - animated gif lettuce Who's there? Lettuce! Lettuce who? Lettuce in! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Ammonia. Ammonia who? Ammonia little kid! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Anita. Anita who? Anita you like I need a hole in the head! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Isaiah! Isaiah who? Isaiah nothing until you open this door! Knock, Knock!funny jokes - animated gif owl Who's there? Baby owl. Baby owl who? Baby owl see you as soon as you open up! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Alpaca. Alpaca who? Alpaca the trunk, you pack the suitcase. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Dozen. Dozen who? Dozen anyone want to let me in?funny jokes - animated gif kiss Knock, Knock! Who's there? Al! Al who? Al give you a kiss if you open this door! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Ivana. Ivana who? Ivana you to let me in! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Anna. Anna who? Anna one, anna two . . . Knock, Knock!funny jokes - animated gif nut Who's there? Cash. Cash who? I didn't realize you were some kind of a nut!

Woof, you missed Bowana's reply:

Bowana: Sigh...I should have known better than to make such a foolish request...

:lol:

comedy GOLD!

W

2/4/10

MadDogMike: We're the first ones to starve, we're the first ones to die The first ones in line for that pie-in-the-sky And we're always the last when the cream is shared out For the worker is working when the fat cat's about 14:56:51

little lost tiki: were you just rappin,Mike? 15:03:46

little lost tiki: cause that was HORRIBLE! 15:05:00

MadDogMike: Dropkick Murphy - The Worker's Song 15:08:41

little lost tiki: sorry i don't listen to them.... 15:09:22

little lost tiki: We got Magnum Brown, Shoothki - Valoothki Super-calafraga-hestik-alagoothki 15:10:37

MadDogMike: DM does Irish drinking tunes :) 15:18:25

pdrake: and the pogues do irish fighting tunes. 15:20:22

pdrake: :6 15:20:51

MadDogMike: There's no difference between the drinking songs and the fighting songs :) 15:26:15

MadDogMike: We're gonna drink and fight and drink and fight and drink and fight some more when the drinking's done, grab anyone and go and fight some more so grab your friends and neighbours and punch 'em in the eye and raise another glass and sing the Dublin lullaby. 15:30:37

W

7:58 AM

Good morning Tiki-Landia! Today is Friday, February fifth, two thousand ten and this is...Rise & SHOUT!

Today on Rise & SHOUT!...He's the hottest star you've never heard ofin the coolest movie you've never seen...Howard Schlesinger, star of the underground indie cult art house romantic comedy sci-fi action movie One Thing is the Law, Another Thing Is You...

Yikes, lovers! It's almost Valentine's Day! How would you like to be able to make home made peppermint patties for that special someone? Well Rise & SHOUT!'s mad scientist cook Mac Whatsit is going to be here to show us how!

Best selling author Patsy Sobile chat's with Rise & SHOUT!'s Carrie Myunberrie about her latest pop-up historical romance novella Smuggler's Heart...

And we have a hilarious commentary from Rise & SHOUT!'s Mad Dog Mike about why you can never find a pencil when you need one. Then later we'll be joined by hot new western swing noise band The Flying Butt Dresses to rock us into the weekend!

All that and more on Rise & SHOUT! Now, first this news...

(Later, at 8:50...)

MadDogMike: Have you ever noticed that you can't find a pencil when you need one? And if you can find one, it's all chewed up and the eraser is worn down to a little pink nub. Not that I have anything against little pink nubs, but I mean, come on! Who chews on a pencil - do you know where that's been?! Did you hear about the constipated mathematician? He worked it out with a pencil. THAT'S what I'm talking about.

(below the line)

woofmutt

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2010-02-05 09:28 ]

this thread is bogus!
there is NOTHING on TikiShout!
worth documenting....

unless you're really in need of a hobby...
UNLESS this is THAT hobby,of course....

Z
Zeta posted on Sat, Feb 6, 2010 10:48 PM

I did it!
THE 2010 Zeta's clean sweep of the TC boards.
(except for the Grand Ceremonial Forum of Mystery, but it doesn't count because I am not allowed there...yet)

I really feel like I accomplished something
(applause) (applause)

Sorry... Only with the Ceremonial Forum of mystery completed
will your accomplishment REALLY count....

Nice try tho,Zeta!

Z
Zeta posted on Sun, Feb 7, 2010 5:55 PM

:cry:

W

Not to mention that a sweep such as this (which has been done before by other people who also didn't get invited to any parties that night) (and if you think I'm referring to myself, I'm not) really isn't about SHOUT! and doesn't qualify for being posted in this thread.

So it is with great regret that I inform you that what might have seemed to be a drunken accomplishment is in fact a failure on many levels.

I will now openly weep for you.

Here comes the elitist & popular woofmutt to pass judgement on Zeta for having a bit of fun.
Whats the matter woof, did not get invited to a party today so you are taking it out on Zeta.

W

"Here comes the elitist & popular woofmutt to pass judgement on Zeta for having a bit of fun.
Whats the matter woof, did not get invited to a party today so you are taking it out on Zeta."
-Atomic Tiki Punk-

I think The Elitist & Popular Woofmutt is a bit too wordy of a title so in the future could you just refer to me as Woofmutt the Awesomest? Thanks.

I will now also weep openly for you.

This has been a very, very sad day.

Your ego knows no bounds.

I'll put an end to all this Sweep nonsense...

I was there on the night that Tiki Trav performed the first ever documented TC sweep. In fact, I was the one who predicted, witnessed, and commented on it. I was also watching last night, as Zeta attempted to do the same sweep, and I have I have to point this out before I provide my ultimate and final irrefutable ruling.
As you can see, Tiki Trav posted in the Grand Members forum to complete his sweep:

Every catagory is filled with a TikiTrav

As the self sworn world's leading authority on TC Thread Sweeps, I have to say, while Zeta's efforts were admirable, as LLT stated, they fell short of an official true TC sweep by not having the Grand forum catagory post to complete the sweep. Therefore, Zeta's claims of a 2010 TC Sweep are found to be invalid.

Everything else on this thread has nothing of interest to the World's Foremost Leading Authority on TC Thread Sweeps, but I will acknowledge Woofmutt as being ** Woofmutt the Awesomest.**

Sorry Zeta. Congrats Woofmutt the Awesomeest!
Buzzy Out!

sorry Zeta!
Shell out some cash and get a grand membership
and then your Dream can become REALITY!
Good luck!

Woofmutt the Awesomest!

B
Babalu posted on Mon, Feb 8, 2010 7:28 PM

who is woofmutt?

On 2010-02-08 19:28, Babalu wrote:
who is woofmutt?

he's the AWESOMEST!
:)

W

2/21/10

GROG: Zeta!!!! 03:37:32

GROG: Paipo!!! 03:37:42

woofmutt: CHEESE & CRACKERS!!! 03:49:45

MadDogMike: I'm sorry Woof but "CHEESE & CRACKERS" Shouts! are only allowed during daylight hours 07:33:25

little lost tiki: who died and made MadDog boss? Let's do this Democratically...One vote for 24 hour Cheese and Crackers Coverage on TIKISHOUT!And i also vote for a permanent Cheese and Crackers banner at the top of the site.... 11:19:59

GROG: Cheese and Crackers suck. Peanutbutter and Jelly REIGNS! 11:32:01

woofmutt: SHOUT! RULE No. 1: SHOUT!er created rules are completely made up are are generally baseless. They are wholly unenforceable and ignored at your own risk of great ridicule. 11:44:25

woofmutt: It is true, Peanut Butter & Jelly do reign...They have reigned for decades. And it is time to put an end to their tyrannical dinner monarchy! We the People have the right to VOTE for our dinner, not have a dinner based solely on lineage and tradition forced upon us! END THE REIGN OF PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY!!! VOTE: CHEESE & CRACKERS! 12:24:10

Limbo Lizard: BEURRE DE CACAHUÈTE ET GELÉE EST MORT... VIVE LE FROMAGE ET CRACKERS! 17:26:27

Atomic Tiki Punk: défectueux enfants 17:44:58

Atomic Tiki Punk: quelqu'un appeler Sara Palin, son gosse est encore sorti! 17:48:09

Atomic Tiki Punk: woofmutt parle beaucoup, mais ne dit rien 17:53:13

APRIL 28th

woofmutt: The Little Train That Failed "I doubt I can! I doubt I can! I doubt I can! What's the point? What's the point? What's the point? I'm a loser! I'm a loser! I'm a loser! What's on TV? What's on TV? What's on TV?" THE END 21:35:42

Sophista-tiki: are you hiding in my closet? 21:44:20

APRIL 29th

Sophista-tiki: anything that makes the little train that failed dissapear from the page 19:22:19

**Sophista-tiki: **its making me feel bad 19:22:34

APRIL 30th

woofmutt: The lesson of The Little Train That Failed is that the little train kept telling itself it couldn't do it and then settled for doing nothing at all. If the little train had attempted the hill thinking it was gonna make it but then exploded that might be considered sad. 10:22:09

W

5/9/10

MadDogMike: And I'm leavin' my family, leavin' all my friends. My body's at home but my heart's in the wind where the clouds are like headlines upon a new front page sky. And shiver me timbers 'cause I'm a-sailin' away 15:13:43

Surfcitytiki: Prefer traditional mug style and vintage mugs only. Hawaiian, Marquesan, Maori, Moai, Rarotongan etc. Definitely no shrunken heads, severed heads, monsters, zombies, aliens, demons or Non- Tiki mugs. Prefer non-handled mugs and shots. Do not support Tiki as idolotry, only as Polynesian Pop Culture. Still do not understand Tiki Bob. Aloha, Fig 15:35:39

woofmutt: And there we have it, folks. The speeches from this year's candidates for HOA President of the Tiki Central Estates Condominiums & Sunset Years Towne Home Properties, LTD. Please have your ballots returned to interim President GROG no later than 7PM Wednesday. The winner will be announced at the dance Saturday night after the 2010 TCEC&SYTHP,LTD Shuffle Board Tsunami. And as with all TCEC&SYTHP,LTD events: No weapons are allowed. 16:04:58

5/16/10 10:19:09

MadDogMike Everyone loves the taste of a garden fresh Mai Tai but digging and planting limes and mint is such backbreaking work. But now there's an easy way to have delicious Mai Tais all summer long. Introducing the revolutionary Topsy Turvy Mai Tai Tree. It grows your limes and mint upside-down so there's no digging, no weeding or bending over. Because it's upside down, the water and nutrients pour directly to the leaves and fruit, giving you hundreds of wonderful Mai Tais. But wait, if you order now, you'll get TWO Topsy Turvy Mai Tai Trees (just pay shipping and handling) Call now, operators are standing by.

5/16/10

(NON SHOUT COMMENT: The below police report details edited for legth by woofmutt.)

little lost tiki: This happened a half block from the studio when i was there yesterday.... exciting! ANAHEIM – A man suspected of robbing a bank was arrested by police Saturday afternoon after a chase at speeds of up to 100 mph, authorities said...The pursuit ended at 2:21 p.m. at West Brentwood Avenue and South Glassell Street in Orange. The suspect was driving erratically at times at speeds of 100 mph... Police found a semi-automatic handgun inside the truck... The suspect was arrested and taken to the Anaheim Detention Facility and has been identified as 75 year old Ernie Keen... 10:29:49

woofmutt: You can see Ernie Keen's mug shot on this profile. 11:21:28

(NON SHOUT COMMENT: Below is the mugshot as found on a Facebook profile for one Ernie Keeen.)

woofmutt: He looks suspicious, reckless, and desperate. (I should copy and store that description, it can be used for 90% of the mens on Tiki Central.) 11:26:02

GROG: That's the "EVIL" Ernie Keen from the Clown Dimension. 15:31:03

5/17/10

little lost tiki: The suspect was arrested and taken to the Anaheim Detention Facility and has been identified as 75 year old Ernie Keen... 08:31:11

Sophista-tiki: wait what? 08:40:44

Sophista-tiki: Ernie is 75?! 08:41:04

Sophista-tiki: so let me get this straight. Ernie is a 75 yr old evil clown who robbed a bank by your studio 08:51:33

little lost tiki: not quite.... He's not an evil clown....he just LOOKS like one.... All the rest is true! 09:09:53

Z
Zeta posted on Mon, Jun 7, 2010 3:10 PM

Tiki Central Time: 15:08:01
Zeta: Could be a rorschach. 15:02:59
Zeta: Enjoy it in it's original context here: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=35224&forum=3&start=15&24 15:00:26
little lost tiki: look at it.... I'm bettin a volcano. 14:57:03
MadDogMike: Or a frog in a blender. 14:17:03
woofmutt: Or a woman with an octopus on her head. 14:08:14
Zeta: I'm not sure... maybe a medusa 13:57:30
little lost tiki: is that a volcano? 13:55:45
little lost tiki: huh. 13:55:03
Zeta:

On 2010-01-25 00:16, Hakalugi wrote: MMMMNNMMMM8888DD8888DM88MMM888DOOM888N88M88NMM88NN8888DD8MDDDD8NMMMM MMMMNNMMMNDD8888NMMMMN8888ONMNDNNNMMO8MMMMDDOO8OM888NOOOO8MMM88DMMNDDDNNMMD8888MMMM MMMMNDDD8888OOOODMMNMMMDOOOO8M8OOOMMOOMNOO8OOOOMOOOD8OOOODNOOMNM8OONMN8888NMMMM8888D8DDDDNMMMMNMMMM MMMMDDD8888OOOODMMMMNMDOOOOMMM8OMOOMOOMMMDOOMMOOO8MOO8MMNN8D8OOM8D88D8OOOOMMMMN8888DDDDNDMMMM MMMDDD8888OOOONMMMMOOOOMOOMOOMOOOMMOONMMOOO8NMOOOMMOOOMOOMOMNMOOOONMMMMN8OOO8888DDDDNMMMM MMDD888OOOOMMMMDOOOOMOOMMDNDOODNMMOOO8MMMOOOMZOMNOOM8ONOOOOMMMM8O8OOOO8888DDDDNMMMM MD8888OOOOMMMMZZOOOMMZONNNOZZMMNMMOOOOMMNNOZOZNMOZOMNOOOODMMMMOOOO8888DDDDMMMM D8888OOOOZOZNMMMMOOOOZDMZZOOZNOZZZZMZOZONZOZZM8ZOZOZOMOOOZOMMMMNZOOOO8888DDDDMMM 88OOOONMNMMMMOZOOOOZZZZMMMMZZZZDNZZZMNDZDZZMZZO8ZZZZMMM8ZZOMZZZZMMMMOOZZZOOOOZ8MMMMNMOOOO8888DDDDMM 8OOOO8ONMMMMNZZZOOOOZZZZO8MMMMZZZZO8ZZZ8DOZZZMZZZDNOODNNMOZOZMZZZZOMMMMNZZZZOOOZMMMMNMNMMMNOOO8888DDDDN OOOO8MMMMNMNMMMMOZZZZMMMM$ZZZON$ZZZZOMMZZZ8MDZZZZDMZZZZDMMMMOZZZZOZOOMMMMNMMMMO8888D OOOZNMMNNMMMMOOOODMMMMOZZZZMMMM$ZZZOMNMNN8Z8NZZZ8MMNMDO8NNMZZZZ8MMMMO$ZZZZMMMM8ZZ8MMMMNMMDOO8888 OONNMMNMMMOZZZZOMNMMMMZZZZ$ONNMMZZZZMMNZO$$N$$ZZD$ZZZMMNM$$ZZMMMMZZZZOMMMMNZZZZOZMNMMNMMMDOOO8888 OMMMMNMZZZZNMMMM$ZZZ$$$$MMMN$Z$$ZN$$NNNM$Z$ZMDNZZZNMZ$$ZNMMMMZZZZMMMMN8ZZZZ8NMNMMMMZOOO88 MMMNMNZZZZ$ZZZMMNMNNO$$$$ZNMMMO$$$O8$NNNM$Z$7NNN$Z$M$Z$$NMMMMZ$$$ZZNMMMM$$ZZZZMMMMNNMOOOO MMMNNZZZZ$$$$DMMMMNM$$$$ZMMNN$$$8$$DNN$Z$$NN$Z$M$$$$NMMMMZ$$$$8MMMMN$Z$ZZZZMMNMNNOOO NNN8ZZZZ$$ZZ$$$Z$$$$7NMNMNN7$$$77$NNNN$$7M77$$$$7$7$7$N7$$$MMNND$$$$MMMMDZ$$$$Z$$$ZZZZOMMNNNOO NM$$$$ZMMMMN$$$$77$77NMNDND7$7II8NNNN$$7MD7777$$$$N7$77$NMMD$$$$DMMMM7$$$$Z$$8DO$$$$ZZZZNNNMMN N$$$$8NMNNNNMMMNM7$$$7777DNNNNO777I$NNMD777MMN7777NDN$777$NNND$777ZNMMN777$$$$MNMMMMNND$$$$ZZZNMMMM $$$$ZNNNMMNMMNNNNMNNMNNI7777DNNNNO777INNNM777NN7777DDZ7I7$NNDO7777NNNN$$$$7$$$$OMMMMNMMMN8$$$$Z8MMM $$$$8NNNNMNMNNMNNNMNNNMMZI7$7I7777ZNNNNII77NMNO77INI777N7IIIINNN$777ZNNND7$7777ONMMMMNDMNNMMMM$$$$8MM 7777$8MNMNND7777ONNMMNNNNDDI7I7III8MNN7$IIMNN7II$777787IIINNN7I77NNNM7777DNMMMMNNMM8I7777DNMMMMD7$$$$OM 7777DNMNNMZ7777I777NNNNMNOIIII77NDNZIIDNNOII777I7IIIINNN8777DNNO7I777$MMMMNMNNNI7777MNMMMO7$$$$Z 7777I8NNMMN777IIII?IIMMNNNNIIII7MNNNIINNNI?II?IIIIDNDI7$DNNIII77NNNNMNNN8II7777MMMNMZ$$7$7$$$$ IIII7NNNMNI7IIII$DNNNN$III7NNNII8DDIIIINNDIINNDZIII7NNNNMM$II77I7777DMMMND7777$$ IIIINNNDNIIII?III???ZDNNDNMI??NMN8IMN$I??IIIINDIINNDIIIODNNNNDI7IIII7777III7777DNNNM87777$ IIIZMDND8IIII?MMNNDZDNNOIIII?II????DNDDNNIIONDNDDD?I?IIIINDI7DNZII$NNNNIIIIZNNNDN7NNII7Z?7777NMMMN$7777 ??INNNN?I???IIO7I?INDZDDNNNNDM8+I?I????I?DNN8N?$DMODN???III8ND8NDII$NDDNOI?IIII?8NNNNMNNND$NMII7IZIIII7MMNNN7777 ??NNMNNN????N?OI?N7NNNNDNNNN?I????7NDND?$NNDD8??II?DNONN??NNNDZ??I?I?IIMNNNNMZDMM8IIII?NMMMMI7777 NNMNNDNO????IN?I+I?I????8NNNDNNNDNNN????IN88$ODDND???I?DDDNIIDNDO?I????7MNNNN$IIII7IIIIDIIII$NMMMN87I7 NNNN????IN$+????DNNDDDNNN7???+?NDDONNND?+?I$DNO+DNNI????7MNNNNMD?I?IIII7IZNNIIIIONMNMMMM NNNN$????$MNNMDDDM????++7DNNDD8II?+?DNMNND?+?+DDDONNN????88NDM8NN????IIIINNNND8IIII?IIII$NMNMMMM +????+++????INNDDN++?DDNDD????NDDDM??I88NNND???IIII?IIII????IIII$ZO ++++I$OONMNN8NNNNZ=++++????+??+ZDNDI?ND88++?+DDD8?NNDDNI????IIII????I?IIII?I??IIII +++7N8D=+=++++ZDDD++++????++++???DNN?DD88?+?+N8D+8DD8????I?IIII??I????78MMNN8I?IZNNMMM8$I?I $7+++8++88++DN$+=+ND=++++????++++8N8?88D?+?+DNNOND+????$IIII????DNN?I????I?I??DOII?I? NDM?+Z=+DN?+?DDD7++D++?ZN8Z7?++====++++ND+++?+MNZND??++++MNNM????I?NMII??++++????7ODNN7???DN??+8IDM??NNII?INDII 8+=+ID==++8Z+=$+?====IDDDDNNND$++====++++DNNNDNDNN???+?+++DNNNNZ?++++??$DNNNN$+?IO?+DO+???IN?I?I?IIIND O8D8DDD8NNNMDD$$DI+===+88OOOZOZOODNDZ++====+++IDND?++++?++????I?++++?$NNNNDDD8888DDI++???+DNNMMNNMMMMDNMN ====+==+=+====+++=+78ZZZZ$$$$Z8DD$++==+===++++?++++?++++????++=+=?7NNND8D8888DD?+?++++?+????I???? DDIIND8IZDDD87$D8D++I==+DZ$ZZ$$7$$$$7$$$ODD7+==+=++++?++++=++++??$8?+?++=+7DNNO8O8888D8+++$?+DNN778NNNNMMMNMNDZZ O$====+=O=+D==8===8===7OZZ$$$7$$$$7$$$7$$Z8====+D8?7DZ++=++?NDID8?N++=+$8ZOZZOZOOO8OOO8888D+++?D7++N+?D++7?+??D+?INDM ===I~=$D~=78DDI~+7DD8===7ZZ$I??+?7$7$$$7777I===+D7ND8?$?+=?=?OZIM?D?D++=I$$ZZZZ$ZZO7?+?IO88D++++DNN?++7NDDI?DN8?D?+DNMM ==8NO+=======++DDNDN====+?=++===+++777$777=+==8=NN8NZD====++NDN$Z+O$$+==$$$$Z$Z7++=++++I==++8NNNN+++??D?+??+DI???? =O===?D?=+N+========++==+====+I7$$7+===D+ZIMND=I====D?NNNI8?I8==+=$$$$ZI=++====+?===++++D+??+?=+Z?+?O+8N =8~=O==8DDO~==~~~+ZDNO+====+?===+++7$?=+===IZ?+$N8O=+====ION8NMIDZI===+++$$Z++=++=+?+====+++=++++NDNNN+?++N+?+ DDDDO=8O~~==7DDDNNDDDNDDDD?====++++==+==8D=?+?D8DO=Z====NO?DNI$I8+=Z8==+=+++?++++====++=?$MNNNN8++++$DD?+DO77DM ~~~==D==NDDDODNN8Z$Z88D888D8D?====++=7D88===8ZOZ8O=8====8?Z??IZ?D+=DDDZ=+++====$DNDDNDNNNNDD+++O++++?+ DO+=O~==NDN8D~~~~=~~~=OD8N8DDDD88~~====OZIOD=8====Z?D?+?+O=+===8DDNDDD8DDND8NDDDD?==+++=OMNNMNN?++7=++MDDN 8=O==?8DND=~~=78DDI=====8DDDDO====OZ===8$$O8=O====$D7+?$====D===+ID8NDDNDDD8D$===+==++++ONMMNN++=++??MN +N7=D8DD~~~=?D8DNDDD8D8DDD~~~~====888I====D?$==O====$+888Z$++===DDD====+====?DMNNNNI++++ONNNN+++N$+++ 8D8=7DND~~~~NDDDNDOZ$888====O:====ZD8DO8D:====~=D=+=Z====7+ON?8+====~DND8NO====DNMDNDDNNNN=+==ZNMND+++DN8? 8D~~~DDN==8NOD~~~~===I8DD88D8OO:=======:ID=O====I=?II+=====?O8N8NNNDDOO==+==++====+NNNNMI+++ZNNN=++NN++ :I~~DDD?~~O8NN:~~~8DDN8D:~~~===D888?====DZ~~~~===O=+D====+IO7+===+==D?==?DDD8DDD+8+====NNNI+++NNNO++$++Z :DDD:DDD=~~NDDD8DOD88~~~DD8N=====$DO8DO~~~~==D+D====I+D8====+=+~~NN8I=+===M=?Z==+==+8D$=+==NNN?++?NMN+++Z=? O=NDZ~~~DDD~~$D8~~~~Z8DN$=ZONZ==D==DNO=~~D~~~~=?78====IN$====+=D=+88NO==I====NND+===NMN8NNNN=+?MNN+++DNN++=D++ 8:IDNI~~~DDD=I8:=$~~~:DD8~~=NND==$=====ODO~~~~=DI~~==7=8====DD?=======NNN$===D888+==+N=+=MNM++=DDN++++=8 O~~+DDZ:DD8~~~8=D8~~~DND:DDD=+O+~~I8OND7~~~~==?=I==$?D====NDDDD?=IZ===NNN~===NNN==+====8DOO+=?DMN==Z?O+ D::DND::?DD8~~~~?N8~:D8D:~~DND=?8=~==$8?~~~~==+===+OI====8D~====~D===NNM==$NN8==ZNNZDNDDN+++DMZZ++NNI8 8::~DDDD:+NDD888DDD=:8D8~~~NND78O8I~~~~==8~~=+O~====+=8888N=?===NNN===+NNN==+7NNNNDD===8NDN+===+=+ ~~~~DDDI:~~~8DD8D88~~~:DDDD7DD$Z==D8DD$==8OZ8$=N==+D===NO~=ZD==7DN==+D===DNN====NDNN+====+=++NNMD+===+=IN $=~~~88I$:~~~~=7O8D8~~~DDD~~~8D=~~~=~~~=N7?8+D=~Z==+N==DIN+IOM+$DN?===7DD7==NNNN~===DNNNI+====ZNNNN=++O~==== :~D::88DD~~~~:ZODO8Z~~~DD8?~~~==~~~~===NZ:=ON=~~+~~~==7=IZINI$88==?8=N+=+==ZNNN7===NNNDMDMMZ+ONND+=+N+==?++ 8:O:::7?~~~:78DDDN8N8D~~~~M8N+~~~~=~N?+88=~~~:O+8=ZNN+~~===N$D=D8DO===N?+O78====INNNM~====8NNO===++++8====M===O++ O::~::8$:DD88D=~~~=8O8~~~~IIN8?~~~8:==8I88=D~~~===+D?8II==7~=D8+7ZN====DNNNO=====+DNI++==NDN+$ 8::$=~O88I~~~~:DD8:~~~~8:DZ:~~~8?=8+~~~~I+O====+=87+====:O7=ND==7?ZD==NNNNI======N88NNN+=+7O=D ~~:ZO8Z+::~~~~+~~~~?:Z7+=~~ND=ND:$~~~8$~~~?=I777I===OZ7~~~7=M8~=8M?=MMD?====7NNO======MNNND+++Z++ :8DD8+:~~~D8DDD888:~~~~$=NN~~~7DNOO=~~~~=8:8=O==??$:Z~==~=ION==NNI==NN=Z====+??==+===NNNN$+=NN :?88D?:D8NDNNDDNDDD8:~~~~=$DD~~~IDD=DIIO:Z8=Z=~~~=ZZ7$=OD~$MO+~=NDO==D8?====NNNN==+DNNN++=N DDD$::OODOD7:::DDDDO:~~~8NO8~~~+ND:ZNZ=N8~~DI$Z=?=ZO88N~=$O~=~~~ZN~=NM$==DND====MNN8NNMNNNNDD+==NNNN+=$ ZNDD:DDOO:~~~~=NOD8~~~~DN~~~8DD~~~=$=~O=:+I=$7Z77==:D=$:+Z8ID=N8N==8NN==DDN===O88D~~===+=MNN7+++NMM++? NDD$8NND:DDD8O~~:DN?:+?Z$:+D8ID87:?IO8::=?=D=~~~==I?8I=I~~O8?+==NNN===+NN=D88?===DN8==+NNM=+=NNN+?? NND:DDN::~D8$ODD88:~~~$~~~=~~~~DDNO77~~$8:87OO~~~OZ:~~~==+:+:=ZZ$I~~~NN==NNZ=NZ8==ND8$=+8NDM8N==NNM+==NNN?+? NND:7DNI:~D~~~~?ND8:::+8~~~DDD~~~?8I$$Z::~~7==?==Z7=$?Z=~~~~D~~D+O==DNN==??=ZZN===NND+==+INNZ+=?NNN+?I NND7~~~ND8:::8:~DDD:~~~~:~~~~DD7=~ID+O$8ND::~N$O~~~=~~~=~~~~D:I8OD87DI~~~ND8I==~NNN==~~~+=?===INNI=?MNNND++=DNNO??I NDND::8DDD8DO$:NDD~~~8:~~~~NDD==~DIN8:D=:~~~~?D~~~~=8?~~~~:N~~?7DN===NNN===++=Z==+MNN+=+==+==8NDN+?ID DNDM::7DD?~~~DDN8::?$~~~~8NNO~~~$I=~~D~~~~:~~~=====NOZ:==?NNN=~====O===NMNN====+=7DDD8+??IM ~=8DD8I~~~:~~~:~8Z8D~~~O==:~~~8DD~~~D$N~~~:::~~~~::~~~~:~~~~+?+===+====8NN8===NNN========NNNNDNNMNNN7???IMM ==DODDD8NZON8NDDO=~~~DODN~~~$NND~~~?ZO~~:::=+=~~~~???+==+??+===~~~~====+8N~==8NND====I====IDDNNNDNNI+???N7MM 8~~~=DD8DD8DNDO8+:~~~$87+:DDD??8Z=~::?~~~=~~~~====~~~~=~~~~====Z7I$=DNN====8N+====+==+++=+?++INMZMNN N=~~~=~~~7DD8=~~~~?I+7~~~~DNN:=8O:::++~~~=~~~~====~~~~=~~~~=7D====MNNN~=~NNN====?+==8N=+=+=++++DNNNM8MNN NN==D:~~~~:=DNDNDN~~~=NNN~~~D+$:=88O888Z=+~~~==+==~~+==?8DD8888====8NN8===7NN8===8M8+===D8==MNNI?+$NMOINNNN NNN=+ND88++$DD~~=7ND8NZ~~~DNDD~~~O:O~~~~$8OOOO8888DDDD8888D887===+IZI====NNN===DZNN===D+===$+=$+?D?IMMNMN NNND==DN=~~~:$:8D7Z?~~~DDDD~~~$~O~~~~ZO8OOOO8888DDDDNNNNDD8888====I=DZ===DNN====7?$===N==D7+?NNNO?INNNN NNNN$8DDO==87~~8$$~~~~DDDD~~~I7~~~~Z8O8OO888D8D888DDDD8D8888D8D8888D====N8NN===NNN7===N$?===8==+++=+???INNNN NNNND=?DNDN=~=:+O$I~~~~DDDD~~~7=+~~~~$8OOOO8DD8OZZZOOO8OOOOZODDD8888====MNNM===DNNN===NDD7==?NN=+++???8NNNN NNNND=~~~~+Z8:$7I~~~~DNDD=Z$+~~~~I888O8OO8D8888O8OO8D8OOOODN888DD88I====DNOD==7NNN===OMMN++=DO=+INN??IMNNNN NNNN=888~~=D~~=Z$7:~~~DDDD==D$==~~~~78OOO8O8N8D8D8D8888DD888DD8888DDN====OD+I====NNN~==?ONN=++?+=+++?N$DNNNN NNNN8==II=~~~~:==O$Z~~~~DDDD===NO?~~~~I88OO88ND8887???I?7$DDDNDDD8DD+===+==?7?Z~===NNN====?7O=++7++NN+??NMNNNN NNNND88~~~~D====DOO~~~~DDDN~==NDI:~~~====+??+++++=+==++++==?I??++===++===+D?====NNN+===++?+++DN++???INNNN NNNNDDDD===+8D=N88=~~~DDDD==8NO~=====+====++++===+++===+++====?DI====DNN?===$?=7==D++NNIINNNN NNNNDDDD8=DO==8?=NDDZ~~~NDDD==7DN$===============++==+++====$N7$==NND+===ZI+$++7+8NN?INNNN NNNDNDDDDN==DN8I==8DDNN==8NDN===$N8======:=8O7====~~~====?DO888N~====8NZO===NNN?===$I=O++$??O?INNNN NNNDNDDDD==D8D~=8~=ON$D~~~?DDO:==$ZN====+OD8DND8D8+=~~~====?OODDD8DND8====7N8Z===NNN?==+I?=Z+=DN8?IZNNNNDNNNN NNNNDDDDO+N8===?==7+Z~~~~DDDI~==N?7?===IDDN8D8N88DD8:====OD8NO+=7DDD====+D$Z===NNN?===??+$++7+??NNNN DNDDDDN8==I~~=8=I8$?~~~DDDN===8NDN===DDD+=~~~=DDDD+==+888N====+=DD====7I?++==$NNN==+=?7++I??DMNNNN DDDD8DD==$D8N?==DNND~~~DDDD~==7DZ===DDI=8D=~~~DDD8===8DD==DZ=ND+====NNDN===NNNN==+7778++DI?7NNNN DDDD8=8D8==D788=~~+DDD?==DIZI==DD~~~Z8D~~~8DDN===?DDD=DD==DN===+?7OO===DDDN===8DDN++?ZZ8NNNN DNDDNDNDDDD8D8D====+ZOI==DDDD~=7ODD==8D===7DO?DDD===ODDD=~~NZ8==ZO====DNDN+==+NDMI+=+$$$++OIDNNNN8D8888DD DD88OOO8OOOO8DDO8?===8DND~~~7DDD====DNDO=DZ~=+88~=IDDN===ZDND===DDD?~~~~==I8D8D=+==DDN8===NO8D??NIDN88D8DDD88DDDD NNNDNND88OOOO77=$===IIIO==DDD8===DNND~~~~=OZZ?==DDDO===IODD=ODD+DDOODZN$7D====DNDN==+77I++?ON$DDD8888DDDDNNNN NNNN88D8888D888+?==DDDI~~~=DDDD===+D8ID$78DZ?=~~~DDD====+DNDD==$$D$OOO$888++===DDMD===++788?$N8DDD8D8D8888D8DDNNNN NNNNDDDD88D8DDD8+$===OZDD==$DDDZ=+===DI$O$$O===NDDN====?$NDN7===7DDO8DZ=+==++DDDD==+=DDDOIINDDDD8D88DDDD
13:03:32
MadDogMike: TOMFOOLERY 11:46:32
Zeta: freak out! 11:38:56
little lost tiki: IMAGINE THAT! 11:01:59
little lost tiki: Chartered psychologist Gary Fitzgibbon says an ability to "suspend disbelief" is one way of looking at creativity. "When you suspend disbelief you are prepared to believe anything and this opens up the scope for seeing more possibilities. "Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as 'mentally ill'." He works as an executive coach helping people to be more creative in their problem solving behaviour and thinking styles. "The result is typically a significant rise in their well being, so as opposed to creativity being associated with mental illness it becomes associated with good mental health." 11:01:48
little lost tiki: "Creativity is uncomfortable. It is their dissatisfaction with the present that drives them on to make changes. "Creative people, like those with psychotic illnesses, tend to see the world differently to most. It's like looking at a shattered mirror. They see the world in a fractured way. "There is no sense of conventional limitations and you can see this in their work. Take Salvador Dali, for example. He certainly saw the world differently and behaved in a way that some people perceived as very odd." He said businesses have already recognised and capitalised on this knowledge. Some companies have "skunk works" - secure, secret laboratories for their highly creative staff where they can freely experiment without disrupting the daily business. 11:01:27
little lost tiki: The thalamus serves as a relay centre, filtering information before it reaches areas of the cortex, which is responsible, amongst other things, for cognition and reasoning. "Fewer D2 receptors in the thalamus probably means a lower degree of signal filtering, and thus a higher flow of information from the thalamus," said Professor Ullen. He believes it is this barrage of uncensored information that ignites the creative spark. This would explain how highly creative people manage to see unusual connections in problem-solving situations that other people miss. Schizophrenics share this same ability to make novel associations. But in schizophrenia, it results in bizarre and disturbing thoughts. UK psychologist and member of the British Psychological Society Mark Millard said the overlap with mental illness might explain the motivation and determination creative people share. 11:00:35
little lost tiki: Art and suffering Some of the world's leading artists, writers and theorists have also had mental illnesses - the Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh and American mathematician John Nash (portrayed by Russell Crowe in the film A Beautiful Mind) to name just two. Creativity is known to be associated with an increased risk of depression, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Thalamus The thalamus channels thoughts Similarly, people who have mental illness in their family have a higher chance of being creative. Associate Professor Fredrik Ullen believes his findings could help explain why. He looked at the brain's dopamine (D2) receptor genes which experts believe govern divergent thought. He found highly creative people who did well on tests of divergent thought had a lower than expected density of D2 receptors in the thalamus - as do people with schizophrenia. 10:59:51
little lost tiki: Creativity is akin to insanity, say scientists who have been studying how the mind works. Brain scans reveal striking similarities in the thought pathways of highly creative people and those with schizophrenia. Both groups lack important receptors used to filter and direct thought. It could be this uninhibited processing that allows creative people to "think outside the box", say experts from Sweden's Karolinska Institute. In some people, it leads to mental illness. But rather than a clear division, experts suspect a continuum, with some people having psychotic traits but few negative symptoms.... 10:59:26
little lost tiki: The sun is waking up from a deep slumber, and in the next few years we expect to see much higher levels of solar activity. At the same time, our technological society has developed an unprecedented sensitivity to solar storms.... 09:55:21
Zeta: It's all a mystery 09:54:29
little lost tiki: WHO WOULD KNOW? WHO DO YOU ASK TO FIND OUT WHO KNOWS? 09:35:43
Zeta: probably, it has no meaning at all... But who knows?... 09:17:31
little lost tiki: TOO MUCH if one thinks about it.... 23:43:34
Zeta: What does it all mean? 20:41:26
Sophista-tiki: I go out for toasted coconut cupcakes and I miss everything 12:52:47
little lost tiki: well, i've spent enuff time online today....buh-boi 12:44:46
little lost tiki: yes... mininuns 12:44:08
ravenne: Midget Convent? wtf? rofl 12:26:09
little lost tiki: a midget escapses from the....Midget Convent! 12:24:54
little lost tiki: a gorilla escapses from the zoo! 12:24:25
little lost tiki: so the potentially devastating consequences would be caused by us against our own planet....Nice to hear the Galactic Federation escapses liability yet again! 12:23:55

little lost tiki: 10:32:46

little lost tiki: . 10:32:29

little lost tiki: f. 10:32:22

little lost tiki: lf. 10:32:12

little lost tiki: elf. 10:32:02

little lost tiki: self. 10:31:55

little lost tiki: tself. 10:31:47

Zeta: .flesti 10:31:44

woofmutt: itself. 10:20:58

woofmutt: time itself. 10:20:49

woofmutt: on time itself. 10:20:44

woofmutt: an affect on time itself. 10:20:38

woofmutt: Hey! How did his post GET before mine even tho it is recorded as 1 second after that time? Did we cause a time-glitch? The answer is simple: The force of the GAP boxers being ripped to pieces as the atomic level should you attempt to put me and MDM in them at th same time is so powerful that even discussing it can have an affect on time itself. 10:20:33

Zeta: That's why I'm moving to an Island in another planet. 09:22:56

little lost tiki: Hey! The time on my entry ABOVE Zeta's is 08:55:30 and his is 08:53:31 How did his post GET before mine even tho it is recorded as 1 second after that time? Did we cause a time-glitch? 09:14:17

Hakalugi: Yeah Zeta, but if eveyone stopped buying stuff made by child labor, those poor kids would quickly be out of work. Soon they would be starving... Think of the children! 09:10:53

little lost tiki: i think Zeta should force woofmutt and MadDogmike into those GAP boxers....at the same time! 08:55:30

Zeta: I did not bought those boxers. They where a gift from a hot chic. I do like some of the stuff from GAP. it's cool and not pretentious but I can't stand child labor. That's why I rarely buy anything these days... Only the basics and vintage everything. I spend most of my pesos in flea markets and bookstores... and traveling. I am not so much into the shinny stuff. Forgive them woofmutt because they don't know what they are doing. (and they don't want to know!) Whatever... I am not judging. 08:53:31

Z
Zeta posted on Tue, Jul 13, 2010 7:47 AM

woofmutt: A continent named after a guy who made the map of it. We didn't have any say in that. 07:44:38
Zeta: Are you on crack? I guess people from the USA are called North Americans... but that's wrong too. That's exactly my point. You don't even bother to come up witha particular name for your country. You just appropriate the continents name. 07:42:46
woofmutt: Wait, American style bacon does not mean Canadian bacon??? MY HEAD HURTS! 07:40:05
woofmutt: Zeta, how popular is apple pie in the the United Mexican States? 07:34:51
woofmutt: Also I now turn to our Canadian readers: If I were to call you an "American" would you correct me in any way or would you feel that was an accurate descriptor for who you are? Keep in mind, I did not refer to you as a North American but simply as an American. 07:33:26
woofmutt: X Wrong and X wrong. American music isn't marketed as American music, it's used as a term to designate music from the United States. Music from these great continents is called "music of this Americas." Americans are not designated by what state we come from, we are lumped together as a whole. So there must be an accurate term for that whole which includes the entire name of our country or at least the most significant aspect of that name (such as those form The United Mexican States being simply called "Mexicans.") 07:29:57
Zeta: woofmutt: I also need an answer to the correct worldwide term for "American music" and "American football." No answer, that's just how the U.S.A. markets itself. not my problem. Mariachi band IS as American as the Ramones 07:26:03
Zeta: I know, I thought about that before... I guess you are from your state. Californian, Bostonian, Texan... I am as American as you are or as Taboo dan or as Clarita from Argentina. Deal with it. America=continent U.S.A. = country 07:24:20
woofmutt: I also need an answer to the correct worldwide term for "American music" and "American football." 07:23:18
woofmutt: And what am I, by the way? A United Statian? That seems inaccurate as it doesn't include America. Am I am United States of American? Why does it have to be so long? USAian is just weird and a little unfair because why should my country get reduced to just initials? 07:21:51
Zeta: Zeta 1 woofmutt 0 07:21:25
woofmutt: Never. I only speak for myself or those who have retained me to speak for them. In this case the United States has not retained me, thank God. I couldn't possibly express why so many United Statians (?) do or think what they do. 07:18:38
Zeta: But you ARE talking in the name of America. 07:14:54
Zeta: I never said I spoke for all of the world, I told you, don't believe me? Ask around. but you didn't quote me on that. 07:12:12
Zeta: "Yes, that's what pert near everyone who says "America" means. It's kinda a worldwide thing." You started the worldwide spoke man thing. U.S. is fine, but U.S.A. is the name. 07:09:26
woofmutt: "Not true. no matter if everyone in the radio you listen to say so. In the rest of the world (except the UK) we call it U.S.A." I didn't realize you spoke for all of the world except for the UK and the US. (Wait, can I call it it the US? Because it's short for United States and we're not the only United States.) I think that if you went to most places in the world and asked a person a question about America or Americans that very few people would be confused as to whether you were talking about Mexicans, Chileans, or Canadians. However, I am curious: In the rest of world (other than the UK) what do you call American music, American movies, American football, American literature, et cetera? (Note: "Boring and dumb" though frequently true of American music, movies, and football, does not count as an answer.) 07:04:15
MadDogMike: Cynical or realistic? The ideals that made this ciuntry (USA) great are dying off with our parents; "work hard & save"."do unto others as you would have them do unto you","eat your dinner or you don't get any dessert" have been replaced with instant gratification, entitlement, and pseudo-activism. While I don't buy into the conspiracy theories, I do believe this will continue because cheap oil is a top priority for us. 06:44:05
Zeta: ""I assume you just don't care, uh?" That's your assumption, i can't say it's wrong. It's not the truth, but it's your assumption. As for the spill: I am not sitting in ashes, rending my garments, crying to heaven. It's irritating but my options for meaningful action are minimal and would be inconsequential. And unfortunately I think we can expect more of this sort of thing in the future. There will be outrage and shock but as Mr Bay Park Buzzy said: "You cannot argue with convenience AND cost! " We want oil (and coal) cheap and plentiful. And while it still is we will continue doing this sort of thing." That's being cynical. 05:54:10
Zeta: ""in America, you mean the U.S.A." Yes, that's what pert near everyone who says "America" means. It's kinda a worldwide thing. At least based on the worldwide radio I listen to. Of course there is North America, Central America and South America but when it's just "America" it usually always means U.S.A." Not true. no matter if everyone in the radio you listen to say so. In the rest of the world (except the UK) we call it U.S.A. don't believe me? ask around. 05:33:00
woofmutt: "in America, you mean the U.S.A." Yes, that's what pert near everyone who says "America" means. It's kinda a worldwide thing. At least based on the worldwide radio I listen to. Of course there is North America, Central America and South America but when it's just "America" it usually always means U.S.A. "I assume you just don't care, uh?" That's your assumption, i can't say it's wrong. It's not the truth, but it's your assumption. As for the spill: I am not sitting in ashes, rending my garments, crying to heaven. It's irritating but my options for meaningful action are minimal and would be inconsequential. And unfortunately I think we can expect more of this sort of thing in the future. There will be outrage and shock but as Mr Bay Park Buzzy said: "You cannot argue with convenience AND cost! " We want oil (and coal) cheap and plentiful. And while it still is we will continue doing this sort of thing. 23:55:52
Bay Park Buzzy: I heard that from the voice in my head. 23:36:05
Bay Park Buzzy: I heard that BP was trying to get people to boycott their own gas stations. That way, they coud go bankrupt and not have to pay for the ceanup. Genius! 23:35:51
Bay Park Buzzy: I buy my gas at BP because it's closer and cheaper than all the other gas stations. You cannot argue with convenience AND cost! 23:34:35
Zeta: aren't you just a little bit pissed? 23:01:55
Zeta: woofmutt, I assume you just don't care, uh? "it was an accident" you think? 22:50:58
Zeta: in America, you mean the U.S.A. 22:46:32
woofmutt: Not answering for the Mighty One but in America the outraged and self righteous are not buying gas at BP. They go to Exxon. Then drive smugly off. 22:41:58
Zeta: Liloti, what can I do about the BP spill? besides using oil as little as possible and be informed, what else can I do about it? Does talking about it and make people aware of it make any difference at all? 22:30:41

Z
Zeta posted on Tue, Jul 13, 2010 8:42 AM

Zeta: but yeah, America (the whole continent) is the best. Europe is great for it's culture and social justice, but weather sucks and they have no sense of humor! 08:38:13
woofmutt: We Awesomes are wary of world citizens. We think they can't commit. Awesomes are very committed, though Prozac has meant that fewer of us are committed these days. 08:37:20
Zeta: I'm just a citizen of the world... 08:35:35
woofmutt: As an Awesome I am also a proud American. It's really the best hemisphere. 08:34:40
woofmutt: Zeta, sorry, but I wasn't admitting to accepting your designation of what I should call myself. But I appreciate the offer. In the spirit of being a good American I suggest that we Unitedstatesofamericans be simply referred to as the Awesome. 08:34:04
Zeta: JAJAJA so true... whatever... 08:32:36
woofmutt: Most people don't like to engage in arguments as they assume it's fighting. 08:31:57
Zeta: Thanks for accepting it woofmutt, you are a great specimen. Good human and good UnitedStatesofAmerican! 08:31:29
woofmutt: No. When I'm arguing (exchange of different viewpoints not fighting) with friends and they present superior logic I will admit to it immediately. My friends won't do the same, they'll usually dismiss the argument. But later will site my point of view as their own. 08:31:21
MadDogMike: And those who will admit that they have been won over are lying just to get you to shut up :) 08:30:35
woofmutt: Which is why it's basically pointless to attempt to win someone over by arguing. It's fun, though. But very few people will admit to when they have been convinced of the other's point of view. 08:28:54
woofmutt: Or admit that an argument (exchange of idea, not a fight) has been won by superior reasoning. 08:27:29
woofmutt: Even among the best of friends we hate to apologize. 08:26:46
woofmutt: It's a great human trait but one that's rarely exhibited. 08:26:23
Babalu: the ability to admit when you may be wrong about something, and to stand corrected, is a human trait...it has nothing to do with America. 08:25:31
woofmutt: And I explain to people all the time that the entire country of Mexico is no massed on our borders waiting to come in. 08:25:30
Zeta: I know what you mean and trust me, I always say: There's 300 million people in The U.S.A. you can't generalize! diversity is the salt of the earth. 08:23:11
woofmutt: I would have to say in general that apologizing is sort of un-Unitedstatesofamerican. Particularly in an official capacity. I can see how a fellow American would assume that all Unitedstatesofamericans would be incapable of apologizing. 08:21:34
woofmutt: As a Unitedstatesofamerican I am used to broad generalizations from the rest of the world's citizens and don't take offense at any that don't describe me. 08:18:29
woofmutt: I had surprised fellow Unitedstatesofamericans for sometime with the info that Mexico was actually the United States of Mexico. But recently I have seen it as United Mexican States. I double checked this on Wikipedia. I prefer United States of Mexico as it's more shocking to most Unitedstatesofamericans who think we're the only "united states." Wikipedia 0 Zeta 1 08:17:21
Zeta: I know... sorry for that. I said it based on my empiric experience with my girlfriend. 08:17:06
little lost tiki: America! Feck yeah! 08:16:40
Babalu: I dug the "United States of Whatever" video - lol...however, the words "apologizing is Un-American is all kinds of f*ucked up! 08:15:03
Zeta: idontcareican 08:10:19
Zeta: but whatever... United States of Whatever ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7_3n7xyDg 08:07:42
Zeta: The woof said: "such as those form The United Mexican States being simply called "Mexicans."" The oficial name is Estados Unidos Mexicanos which translates to United States of Mexico 08:03:16
Zeta: Apologizing is Un-American 08:00:48
woofmutt: I love that Blasters song. And the Violent Femmes American Music. 07:52:09
woofmutt: You don't have to apologize, I merely saw something I could leap on and say "Ah-ha!" I'm sure I've done it before. It's part of the standard humorous/dismissive response rhetoric. 07:51:28
Babalu: American Music 07:50:08

How do I collect my hundred bucks?

W

Who was the person that said "Pay up sucka!"? :)

That TIKISHOUT pic is obviously photoshopped...

i never said that!

i can't believe you dremelled your new hairbrush,Mike!
You really ARE Mad!

December 5th 2010 14:42:44 After 2 days of intensive codebreaking Sophista-Tiki discovers the code for BLUE!

Thank gawd for Dawn's hint...it was pretty danged funny...took me an hour to figure out the code...but couldn't have done it without her. :)

Dawn need to work for the NSA
with those code-breaking abilities!

W

APRIL 8, 2011

telescopes: Hello 20:08:33

telescopes: I am telescopes' daughter. 20:08:50

telescopes: My name is __________. I love that my dad has lots of tikis. He shares them with me. 20:09:38

telescopes: I got this tiki mug from my grandma. It is kind of freaky. I let my dad use it sometimes. 20:10:12

telescopes: It is a Tikicaliente mug. 20:10:27

telescopes: My dad is kind of adicted to the tiki stuff. 20:11:11

telescopes: He doesn't let me have a computer but he only uses his computer for the tiki stuff. Every time I go in there he is only on tiki stuff. I get mad at him for that. 20:12:03

telescopes: But I know my dad will get over it I am eight years old. 20:12:28

telescopes: i love my daddy. 20:14:58

telescopes: /lm 21:40:21

W

Tikicentral Mexican correspondant Zeta filed this report from the field on 4/19/11:

"Just been eating some tacos, ducking bullets and searching for tiki, you know, the usual."

RAP BATTLE with SNEAKY! Just like the Olde Days!
Friday the 13th of April

Tiki Central Time: 14:01:42
little lost tiki: later tater! 14:01:30
Sneakytiki: tah* 13:59:40
Sneakytiki: Back taj paintin! 13:59:31
Sneakytiki: Lil Los tiki gets crazy wit da rhymes! 13:59:20
Sneakytiki: )))): O 13:58:14
Sneakytiki: Neckson :))))! 13:57:27
little lost tiki: WOOFMUTT like to STRUT All around his Polynesian HUT Jumpin and a'FLAILIN,Sometimes he be WAILIN,but that ain't cause he be AILIN',it's cause in his HUT,he's like KING TUT! werd... 13:50:33
woofmutt: Quiet, you. 13:47:57
little lost tiki: i know NEXKSON ain't a word,but it rhymed with "Election"... 13:47:38
little lost tiki: Dang! how can one compete with rhymin Perfection/it's winnin the Election/and givin me an Art Erection/Jump Back!Take the Slack! Get it from the back of yo nappy NECKSON! werd. 13:46:07
Sneakytiki: Holla back yo! 13:41:43
Sneakytiki: Lil lost Ken, where our rap battles been? seems like years but now it's back agin' so spit an grin!~ crazy ass Puma dreams of pussy fightin' pussy is the thing wit' which u oughta' be unitin, all it takes izza a lil' cunnilingus , but since u is a cunniLINGUIST, get tah writin dat chilluns book wit yo Funky English, WERD! 13:41:09
Sneakytiki: I've been in the backyard paintin' up a storm, anatomical body parts but it ain't no porn, don't no what's up with house haintin' but my lil' son is nappin' an faintin'! 13:37:13
little lost tiki: SHOULD BE PAINTIN-OR IN A HOUSE A-HAINT'N! or FAINtang on a PLANTAIN.LOOK UP! Might be rain! like McBAIN.or McCAIN.He's old and LAME! werd. 10:40:19
little lost tiki: SNEAKY IN DA HOUSE! SNEAKY PAINT A MOUSE! He's grillin! Cold Chillin! ON FIRE with no water to DOUSE! werd. 10:37:34
Sneakytiki: AH..tikiTIKItikiTIKItiki! 08:51:22

Pages: 1 2 3 100 replies