Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

thread moved

Pages: 1 2 62 replies

Ho Brah!! The Hale Nalu is looking gorgeous!! Dig all the detail work you have done. The spice and Rum cargo boxes are really cool as well as the sand and shell table tops. Just seeing your bar makes me thirsty for a sip of rum and an ear full of talk story. Super stoked on our art Trade and just as jazzed to see my humble piece hangin' in such an awesome bar.
Diggin' it for realz, Mahalo for the post!

Randy!

Mahalo nui loa!

If you ever find yourself lost in the Midwest, the door is always open!

I'm stoked to have your piece in Hale Nalu, when I first saw it I knew it would look great on the wall.

Full on surf stoke and tons of mana from your surroundings.

Thanks for sharing LS! Gettin' kinda chilly lately... nice time to hide away! I don't pick out a sound system in the pictures... you must have that hidden behind the bar maybe?

Nice job Lake, that place looks sweeeet!!!! :)

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

V
virani posted on Thu, Oct 9, 2008 6:18 AM

Very nice. I'm envious again...

Wow! I love it and the bar top is killer with the shells.

BK

AHHH! Another shot of motivation for the Mauna Kai Lounge!

Bongo Bungalow, Jeff Central, virani, shampoovta and Big Kahuna many thanks for your kind compliments!

Bongo Bungalow, I've got the stereo with IPod hookup under the bar and there are two speakers on the wall in back of the bar.
In the bar shot you can see one of the speakers under the neon palm tree.

A tiki bar is never done!

We've been adding and moving and changing things around.

Over the winter, we found a nice rattan love seat to add to the comfort of our guests.

I've come across more floats to add to the ceiling and added new art from some people.

[ Edited by: lake surfer 2009-05-13 20:54 ]

Sweet lounge, Lake. I've been accumulating materials. Should have progress pics of my Mauna Kai Lounge soon. Give a yell if you're ever in Boston.

Thanks so much Big Kahuna!

I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your creative handy work!

L

Your bar looks better than a professionals...could totally be a restaurant setting.

Great work!

....never done!

Cheers Lake!

serious skillz Dave... AWESOME

Digging the bar top with the sand and shells recessed...

leleliz, BenBoo and Derek...

Many, many mahalos for the kind words!

Inspiration from every tiki temple there ever was and is... from the mind, to the hands to the walls and floor!

Pages: 1 2 62 replies