Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Countdown to Registered User # 3000...

Pages: 1 14 replies

let's hook some more "users"!

Congrats Hanford for creating an international Tiki force!

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki on 2005-03-23 09:58 ]

you had something to do with it too bigbro :) you deserve credit as well

Wow. That's a lot of tiki-heads! Congrats!

Fr. Scott // #2979

Thanks. I just really enjoy how the different Tiki culture entities augment and complement each other.
So whoooooo is going to be Nr. 3000 !?

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki on 2005-03-23 12:16 ]

On 2005-03-23 12:15, bigbrotiki wrote:

So whoooooo is going to be Mr. 3000 !?

Proably SoaB signing on under another name...

Damn right Johnny $ - Sven's glorious masterpiece has opened many a curious eye to the wonderful world of tiki! Without his book I doubt there would have been such a strong resurgence in appreciation for Polynesian Pop... Sven's book starts the addiction and Hanford's labor of love, that we all know as Tiki Central, has become the daily tiki fix that I would have a hard time imagining living without! Congrats on member 3000!

Thanks Sven, I agree with everyone else, and then some: I run the website, but it's the members that make it worth visiting!

3 to go! Boy is this exciting!

DZ

I wonder how many members we really have, once you subtract all the multiple identities...

RR

On 2005-03-24 14:43, Doctor Z wrote:
I wonder how many members we really have, once you subtract all the multiple identities...

Lurker Freddy from Oahu deserves to be #3000, I hear he has an awesome coco joe's collection!

OK, who did it...who is Super Tiki 3000!
If it's a true new member, where is his introduction? C'mon , reveal yourself...

On 2005-03-25 10:19, bigbrotiki wrote:
OK, who did it...who is Super Tiki 3000!
If it's a true new member, where is his introduction? C'mon , reveal yourself...

Bonjour!

It is I, Super Tiki 3000 !!!

What qualifies me to have such a grand and boastful name? This morning I found one of my holiest of holy grails- on Good Friday no less. Did I pay $300 on Ebay? no. NO! I say. I paid... well, you'll just have to look later in the Collecting forum (after I take a pic or 2).

You see, today I can do no wrong: I am Super Tiki 3000.

ST3

(perhaps I should mortgage the house and bet it all on black)

H

Good job FZ.....

On 2005-03-23 12:40, Tiki-bot wrote:

On 2005-03-23 12:15, bigbrotiki wrote:

So whoooooo is going to be Mr. 3000 !?

Proably SoaB signing on under another name...

And sure enough it is....

Pages: 1 14 replies