Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Looking for Hawaii Kai tea pot & set to buy and other items.....

Pages: 1 5 replies

I am looking for a Hawaii Kai tea set along with a few other Hawaii Kai items. I have 3/4 of the mugs they used along with the menu
and postcard but am really looking for the following items: (Hawaii Kai only)

a.) Match book
b.) Swizzle sticks
c.) The mug at the bottom of P. 42 in "Tiki Quest"
d.) The tea pot and set, which is pictured on page 157 of "Tiki Quest"
e.) The bamboo style mugs
f.) Any of the clear barware that's marked Hawaii Kai, (single pieces are fine).
g.) A Goddess of Love table tent that described the drink.
h.) The hula girl mug made of bisque..I have the other two.
i.) The tall mug on Page 49 of "Tiki Quest"

Lastly, non- Hawaii Kai....

I would like to find the Tiki Tableware featured on P. 124 of Tiki Quest- they are the Trader Vic's champagne, aperitif, and martini glasses hopefully in sets of 2 or four.

Many thanks,

Hawaii Kai Guy

[ Edited by: filslash 2007-11-20 15:57 ]

MC

Well, I have what I believe is the Hawaii kai COFFEE set (not shown in Tiki Quest). It's similar but stacked sugar bowl and creamer, all tiki faced. It's beautiful and I'm not planning on selling it. One day I can post images. good luck finding the tea set!
As a NYc girl,l LOVE hawaii Kai!

manic Cat

[ Edited by: manic cat on 2004-07-12 13:28 ]

Whats the tea set look like?

Is this it?

If so, whats the approx. value? Someone I think KahalaCharms contacted me once before about it.

I'm not sure I would sell it or trade it, depends if I could get or fund something else cool.

MC

the Coffee set is like the image shown above, except that the creamer and sugar bowl stack above into a 3-tiered Tiki extravaganza. I've never seen the Coffee set anywhere else before, so I like to think that it's a rare, valuable, item.
MC

[ Edited by: filslash 2007-11-20 15:58 ]

Pages: 1 5 replies