Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Pass a Smile Along

Pages: 1 19 replies

P

This is a little ditty I play at the Lagoon Lounge (â„¢AlnShellyProductions)...

After attending the ukefestwest and talking with so many cool TC'ers out in CA, I decided to record it and throw it out there for your listening pleasure.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy being a part of this Ohana...

http://www.mediacentraltampa.com/tiki%20folder/passasmilealong.mp3

That is a winner Pablu!
Tiki Centrals very own alma mater.
I love it!

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-04-29 10:01 ]

O

Wow! awsome job...When is the full cd going to be recorded? I want one...keep up the great work
:drink:

Awesome, terrific tune.
Mahalo,
Al

[ Edited by: Alnshely on 2004-04-29 10:32 ]

Really good, Pablus! You have a nice voice.

Hey Pab-st!

We're always looking for another singing u-ku-lay-lay player in our little dog and pony show!

Sincerely,

Bong Ho

What a wonderful song, thank you!
I'll buy the cd!

P

Mahalo to you all.
I have no plans to do any CDs any time soon but we'll see how my repetoire builds in the coming year.

Bong - if I could talk The Amber Love Goddess into moving out to CA, I'd be trying out for your band every couple of weeks.

Will work for rum and surf lessons - ya know?

If you lived any closer, I'd ask if you'd be interested in playing at my tiki wedding! C'est la vie!
Mahalo,

N

Absolutely fabulous, Mr. Pablus.

Pablus, Pablus, Pablus

Excellent! I can't wait to hear it played live in the Lagoon Lounge.

B

Very nice! :D

Pablus nice job on the tune, you can sing pretty dang good. Thanks for passin a smile along. Any chance I can get the lyrics and chords from you.

Chongolio

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

Come explore http://www.lost-isle.com

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-04-30 13:27 ]

Great little ditty, Pablus.
I played it this morning and I've been humming it all day !!

C

I sent the link to a few of my cow orkers who will be going with me on this cruise thing.

Wow! That's really a super tune. We've got to get a compilation disc together with tunes from all the talented Tiki Central musicians.

Pablus, very cool song. It's got that cool 'ol laying in a hammock under a palm tree in Hawaii kind of feel to it...good stuff!

B

Wonderful! Made us smile after a very rough week. Thanks!

D

Pablus, awesome song! If there is ever a CD i'd like one! Here's some smiles passed back to you! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:wink:

H

Oh, pablus, that was so lovely, it's just wonderful! Our very own Bruddah IZ! I can't wait to hear it in person at Hukilau.

Pages: 1 19 replies