Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

C'AL in NYC! Otto's Monday Night

Pages: 1 10 replies

CA

i'll be packing up the gloves and coconut warmers and heading to the "Big Apple" in the pigs mouth as it were.

See you at Otto's on Monday the 16th! My old band mate, the Frisherman, might let me sit in on a song or two!!! and sing some old APE tunes from the early days.

can't wait to see Wally's and Tiki#45... I hope this girl warms the place up again.

[ Edited by: crazy al on 2004-02-14 04:50 ]

I don't think I've ever seen her there, but I have seen alot of pink elephants!

So monday night is on! Roll call!?!?!

What is everybody doing Tuesday? Would any body like to do a little crawl around town in Crazy Al's honor? Ink Pad, Wally's, Lei Bar, Zombie Hut, Chan's, whatever? I know it's a school night, but maybe something is do-able?

InkyL

Inky!

Go on the Shout when you's get back from Crawling N.Y. .

You'll have to type for Crazy Al, cause he just jacked his finger up in a "bizare gardening accident." I warned him but he didn't listen to me! They can't do stiches. He no longer has a finger print on that finger. God damn young'ins never listen to their elders.

R
Rain posted on Sat, Feb 14, 2004 10:47 PM

i'd invite myself to join you guys if could get there this week. maybe next time. have fun!

Hey Crazy Al,

Unfortunately, I just can't make it out anytime Monday or Tuesday. I was really hoping to catch you at Otto's, but a full agenda & empty wallet are telling me "nope".

However, if you're around on Wednesday afternoon & would like to meet up for a late lunch or early dinner (my treat), let me know.

PM or email me & I'll give you my phone number.

Have fun,
Tiki Chris

This is what happens on Monday's at OTTO's

yeah!

[ Edited by: inkylouise on 2004-02-18 23:20 ]

[ Edited by: inkylouise on 2004-02-18 23:21 ]

S

Cool pix, Inks!

Looks like my man, Crazy Al was right in his element reunited with his Fishermen homies! Wish I coulda been there to see it.

The Fishermen are amazing and should not be missed.

OTTO'S IS AND ALWAYS WAS COOL!

Steve, you the man in NYC. Your place manages to both Tiki and Rock and always look forward to my visits there.

See you next time.

T

thanks! for all who came! and thanks for the compliment sten!
steve

Hey INKY,

Ya mind if I put some of those pics up on The Fisherman website? They look great! But what's with Gremlin?

No problem! Can you just copy them off the site? Or do you need actual files?

Oh that little guy? I thought he was there, no!?!

Pages: 1 10 replies