Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving / tiki room tiki, palm tiki page 15 5/3

Post #159351 by Polynesiac on Mon, May 16, 2005 2:16 PM

You are viewing a single post. Click here to view the post in context.

HIya folks, sorry I didn't realize that my thread had resurfaced...

Rodeo, Sam - thanks for the comps - you guys keep me chiseling when I read your posts. influential stuff, man...

Ona - YOur house is seriously AWESOME. You did such a beautiful job. PM or email if you're ever interested. I'm honored just to know that you think my work would fit in in your paradise

Tammy - just remember: speed kills. Keep posting your stuff too looks like your backyard is really taking shape

Kirby - thanks for the comps, but the pirate is spoken for...it's the wifes! More piratey stuff coming (yeah, the stuff I mentioned a while ago, JT - things got too busy to finish any of it..) so keep watching...maybe a trade later on though, kirb

SCTIKI - thanks! dig that post aaron did about your tikis, great stuff! PAcific diner, lighthouse, rexes, omlette and waffle.. you name the place, bro and it's on me.

Here's one that introduced me to all the people that walk by my house or pick up kids at the school down the street:

He's a 6 footer (thanks TT!)still in progress, but I wanted to post something. He was WAY too heavy to carry up the 32 steps to my backyard, so I started the carving in my driveway. Work was a little slow, because people kept stopping me to talk about tikis and totems and all kinds of other interesting stuff. I at least had a chance to catch up with all my neighbors. I finally had enough chiseled away so my wife and I could carry it up half the steps to my front yard, where it is right now. (yeah, my wife rocks!)

More later on...thanks for looking!