Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food / LH 151 replacement

Post #733497 by Rum guy on Sat, Dec 20, 2014 9:38 AM

You are viewing a single post. Click here to view the post in context.
RG

Please understand in order for me to comply with all Federal laws, as we all do in the drinking world, I have no control over where this will be sold.

First NJ, I have applied for the label registration and this will be coming to NJ before it comes to NY, where the labels and price postings take weeks if not months. I'm guessing March 1, as the earliest you'll see this in the empire state.

Texas - the product is registered but I don't expect to have an ETA until mid to late January.

Louisiana - label registration has been submitted and it should be there sometime in January. Jeff Berry is pulling as hard as he can and I'm pushing as hard as I can to make it happen for Louisiana. I hope you can appreciate trying to push 500 feet of 1/2" chain up a hill. It is only slightly easier when someone is pulling on the other end.

California has no label registration and I have an order from the distributor but they aren't picking up from the NJ warehouse until, probably, the new year. Which means your friends at Hi Times, and you should be friends with these guys, will most likely be the first online retailer to have these new Hamilton Demerara Rums. Unless it goes through an online retailer in NJ first.

Colorado is on the short list of first states to get this as I have an order going to Denver as soon as it's cleared into the NJ warehouse.

And yes, it's coming to Florida, Illinois and Arizona where the label registrations are complete and the distributors are anxiously awaiting the arrival in NJ.

Washington and Oregon are on the list of states that are in the works.

Hopefully I'll have some more good news next week.

[ Edited by: Rum guy 2014-12-20 09:40 ]

[ Edited by: Rum guy 2014-12-20 09:42 ]

[ Edited by: Rum guy 2014-12-20 09:45 ]