Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

1 of 1 TIKI CAT Art Print by Brad Tiki-shark Parker

Pages: 1 5 replies

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

This is a museum quality giclee on canvas, made with fade resistant archival inks.
Image is 25" x 32" - with some mirrored image for "gallery wrapped" treatment of canvas on a wooden frame, if you don't want to conventionally frame it. This image was made as a "Artist's Proof" while my printer and I were adjusting ink levels. There is no difference in image quality to the much more expensive giclee, this was just a test, and never "wrapped" on a wooden frame.
Finished: "gallery wrapped" these popular Tiki Cat canvas giclees retail for $1,143.00
It's proved to be one of the most popular images I recreated, and has been reproduced as a post card, a blank Art card, a Birthday card, a refrigerator magnet, and the cover of my 2012 calendar.
This, giclee on canvas, one of one, artist's proof, rolled (not wrapped on a frame), I'm selling for $300.00 plus $50.00 S&H.
It will be signed, numbered 1 of 1 A/P, & comes with a certificate.

I take pay pal. My pay pal registered e-mail address is [email protected]

First come- first get the CAT!
Send me a personal message on Tiki Central, or an e-mail.
Good luck and...

Aloha!
Brad Tiki Shark Parker

HAPPY "H A W A I I - W E E N" Tiki Tribe!!!

Tonight, the Full Moon has her sway - and I am under it's LUNA-tic power!

OK - Ready? Tribe members, gather near the flickering fire... for what I have to tell you may send shivers of shock shaking your spines!

Just like being in a grave yard under the full moon come closer and .... "DIG IT!"

The haunting-holiday of Halloween is here - and I fear Sorcerer's summon Sinister Spirits...

...and perhaps I have been... Be-WITCH-ed!

YES! I feel as though I'm in a haunted lounge... & I'm baffled & bedazzled, ...and a bit drunk!
SO!
FEAST your ART lovin' EYES!

"TIKI CAT"
Giclee on canvas, 25" x 32", Created with museum quality fade resistant archival inks.

This very rare and special, "one of one, Artist's Proof" - "museum quality" giclee on canvas - art print of this popular & well published "low-brow""sub-culture" iconic CAT character is on a Double-Deadly-Dastardly, Out-sider Art Offer of MUCH less than normal!
For the next 24 hours - this art print is on .... a Spook-tacular HALLOWEEN SALE!!

That's Right!
You read correctly!
A mere fantastic fraction of what you'd pay in a gallery!
I'm offering this piece of pop-surreal Art up on the Pagan Alter of ART at...
(wait for it...)
A Puny Peanuts Piece of it's Price!
A Frightful Fraction of it's formal Finance!

This giclee fine art print sells in galleries for $1,148.00.
I offer it to you at...
Less than $1,000.00!
Less than $750.00!
Less than $500.00!
LESS! LESS LESS!

It is yours for $250.00 plus $50 for S&H.

There is only one. First buyer gets this Pussy-Cat!
It comes rolled, on canvas, signed, numbered (1 off 1), An Artist's Proof, with certificate.
I take Pay Pal.
Personal message me here at Tiki Central, or e-mail me at my Pay Pal registered e-mail [email protected]
Do it now while HALLOWEEN lasts!
After, the price will rise back up to where I make a few bucks.
GOOD LUCK - this is my TREAT - and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Brad Tiki-Shark Parker

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker
"Brad Parker creates lurid paintings that pull in influences from tiki, comics, and rock."

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-10-31 05:43 ]

Halloween is over.
I had my first annual "Hawaii-Ween" art show here in Kona. It was a lot of work but the gallery said it was an official success.
I am happy & grateful.
The parties are all over.
But...
I think I ate too much candy, and drank too much rum.
I don't remember writing most of that above posting.
I feel funny.
Think I have the post-Halloween blues.
This is not a very professional Marketplace post.

oh, yeah, ...sorry about that.

Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery
75-5770 Alii Dr
Kailua Kona, HI 96740-1782
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Toll Free – (888) 435-6612
Email – [email protected]

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE

TIKI CAT

One of One Artist's proof - the printer made this up on canvas, while we were making a few changes. Archival inks that are fade resistant. Museum quality. Comes rolled. Signed and numbered as A/P 1/1. Extremely Rare item! Comes with certificate.

One of my most popular images, it was the cover of my 2012 calendar.

What a great x-mas gift it'd make for the Tiki lover on your list!

Or it'd be the PURR-fect piece to enhance your tiki bar!

details:
This is a museum quality giclee on canvas, made with highest quality fade resistant archival inks, and coated with protective coating. It's going to LAST, will not fade even if displayed for years in a BRIGHT sunny room.
Image is 25" x 32" - with some mirrored image for a "gallery wrapped" treatment of canvas around a wooden frame, if you want, and don't want to conventionally frame it. This image was made as a "Artist's Proof" while my printer and I were adjusting sizes, ink levels, and a new better quality canvas. There is no difference in image quality to the much more expensive giclee of TIKI CAT sold in the gallery, this was just an artist's proof, and comes rolled, and not "gallery wrapped" on a wooden frame.
This "Tiki Cat" canvas giclee (print run of 100) retails for $1,143.00 each in the gallery.
Like I said, it's proved to be one of the most popular images I recreated, and has been reproduced as a post card, a blank Art card, a Birthday card, a refrigerator magnet, and the cover of my 2012 calendar.

This giclee on canvas, one of one, signed artist's proof, rolled, I'm selling for $300.00 plus $50.00 S&H.
First come First gets the pussy cat!

Only ONE of these. Personal message me, or e-mail me at [email protected]
ALOHA
B

Pages: 1 5 replies