Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace / Apologize-From The Witch Doctor

Post #657118 by White Devil on Mon, Oct 29, 2012 8:20 AM

You are viewing a single post. Click here to view the post in context.

The fact that you immediately go to name calling to defend your own ignorance only confirms that you too are a bigot. Just because you are locked into your goosestep with one another doesn't make us twits or humorless, it makes us stand up to bullies like yourself.

The name-calling starts with the accusation of racism, bigotry, goose-stepping, ad nauseam. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who would impose their personal agendas upon someone engaging in free enterprise. But all the ill will on display here doesn't affect the laughs I get from seeing all the nervous nellies saluting the PC flag any time someone pokes fun at the unpopular popular people. I'll hoist a Jungle Juice to your mental health as you learn to co-habitate in a world of varying viewpoints. Cheers!

Apparently some of you need a little privacy while your give yourself strokes for your sterling virtues, so I've created a thread in the Bilge where you can pat yourselves wherever you like to your hearts' content.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=44240&forum=13&start=last&

[ Edited by: White Devil 2012-10-29 10:10 ]