Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events / Tiki Caliente 2 on June 4th-6th (go to www.tiki-caliente.com for official Swag)

Post #513063 by Hakalugi on Wed, Feb 24, 2010 1:01 AM

You are viewing a single post. Click here to view the post in context.
H

Hi Rory,

Have you started to look into live entertainment? A cannibal act would be cool but maybe a little too risky considering the legalities and all. So for something that might work, there's a guy I've known for 33 years and he does an "animal" show similar to the routine shown below.

Presenting: EAT LIKE THE PNG v2.0

Example routine: Link to short gif video, Link to longform youtube video

Well? Would this cut the mustard? Would this meet expectations? I think it's a hoot! Just don't let PETA hear about it.
If he passes your approval process and he accepts your offer, you could either get him on the main-stage at Tiki Calliente or if not that, he could go table to table for an up-close and personal demonstration. I hear he can acquire larvae and grubs even WAY BIGGER than what's in the vid. Guests would also be welcome to try one for themselves and bibs would be provided.

Rory, let me know what you think.

edit: reworded to clarify that the guy I know is NOT the TV personality in the video. So y'all can stop sending me the PMs okay? Sorry If anyone was disappointed but seriously, the performance would still be a good one.

[ Edited by: Hakalugi 2010-03-04 09:50 ]