Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki / Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Hosts Wanted

Post #752030 by MadDogMike on Mon, Oct 5, 2015 11:23 AM

You are viewing a single post. Click here to view the post in context.

:lol: :P :wink:

Big Kahuna, Mr Tiki has been slowly plodding along for the past five and a half years

Ace, you ask a lot of questions for a Monday morning :lol:
I am the keeper of all things Mr Tiki. I created the 3 Mr Tikis out of craft store wooden plaques and Buzzy's resin Coco Joe's knock-offs. The first post on page one of this thread had some information including his first trip in 2010, a map of his journeys and a list of his 36 hosts.

There have been a couple of people who received Mr Tiki but never send him back out. I think those people are gone from TC but I won't mention any names. The original Mr Tiki traveled for a bit and then went missing in the Pacific Northwest. I made Mr Tiki II and sent him out, he traveled around before he went missing north of the Mason Dixon line . So I made Mr Tiki III and sent him forth into the world. He was doing well but got lost by the Canadian postal service through no fault of TC members. In the meantime, a second TC member in the Northeast was able to reclaim Mr Tiki II and so he is the current Mr Tiki in circulation. There is only one Mr Tiki circulating at any given time and the host decides who to send him to next. You can usually tell where Mr Tiki is by looking at the few most recent posts. If you are interested in hosting Mr Tiki, drop a PM to the current host and let them know.

As far as a museum or a prominent place in Sven's book... we'll see :D

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2015-10-05 11:37 ]