Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Product Announcent-

Pages: 1 35 replies

[ Edited by: WeedoTribe2008 2008-04-18 11:36 ]

[ Edited by: zippyweed 2008-04-18 11:38 ]

K
Kahu posted on Thu, Apr 17, 2008 6:02 AM

wow, I'm, speechless.

thanks!!....now i have the "lion sleeps tonight" song in my head......weedy dee dee....wee dee dee dee.....

..bastard!

Just curious as to why the poster is telling him/herself to keep up the good work?

T

On 2008-04-17 12:51, Aaron's Akua wrote:
Just curious as to why the poster is telling him/herself to keep up the good work?

It's a shameless bump thinly disguised as a compliment. :(

im not as think as you dumb i am

That could be because we are two totally different people.I just happen to know them.

[ Edited by: zippyweed 2008-04-18 11:39 ]

On 2008-03-25 12:17, WeedoTribe2008 wrote:
The pictures do not do them justice.

I'm sure of that.

Welcome to Tiki Central!

..they seem awfully thin and anorexic....do you think these send the wrong message to children???

On 2008-04-17 13:50, zippyweed wrote:
... Not to mention that it took my reply to get everyone else off there but to give them some feedback.

No feedback is also feedback.

gWeedo,
Go check out the "Creating Tiki" forum, and your effort to paint brush torches will line up better. Don't make them cartoony.
Get rid of the plastic shit.
Use bamboo for the body, not plumbing pipe.
Use real palm leaves for the skirts and sea shells for the necklace/ornaments.
You wanted feedback, I guess you got it.

I look forward to buying a Tiki torch from you someday. (not now)

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga 2008-04-18 10:27 ]

That could be because we are two totally different people.I just happen to know them...

And of course you have similar taste in brightly colored tiki torches, user names and i.p. addresses.

But then again, anything's possible, right? Welcome zippyweed!

T

Welcome.. And it's not nice to try to fool the 'Koolkids' !!!!
Torch On.

to be perfectly honest, they remind me of negative stereotypes of Africans.

I would no more put one of these up in my yard than a black jockey statue.

Just my 2 pfennigs.

..sb

On 2008-04-18 04:39, TikiLaLe wrote:
Welcome.. And it's not nice to try to fool the 'Koolkids' !!!!

So you're saying its OK to fool the rest of us?

..i think what lale is trying to say is what we already know....that he/she is the fool!!

Well shit, we scared another one off.

B

I'm sure they will find a market somewhere out there - lots of people, including me pre-TC, will buy without knowing the difference. And yeah, they did have a bad "African" look to them. Wouldn't have been my style anyhow.

...maybe we should post that pic under big bro' tiki's regrettable tiki paint jobs thread!!....

that pic is copyrighted and needs to be deleted in 24 hours. Permission was NOT given by owner. Any other use will be considered copyright infringement.

This is copyrighted? Why did you post it on Tiki Central then?

PTD

On 2008-04-18 15:23, WeedoTribe2008 wrote:
that pic is copyrighted and needs to be deleted in 24 hours. Permission was NOT given by owner. Any other use will be considered copyright infringement.

Dude...Or What?

If other artists around here have had their work ripped off by various trinket making companies (which then make a profit off of their infringed designs) what's the real problem with someone using your pic in a thread where no monetary gain will be had? It's not even used in a derogatory manner. Seems like you're lashing out. A thick skin is necessary if you're gonna huck your wares on the interwebs.

Weedo,

I think your secret copyrighted trademarked lawn art is safe with us...no one is going to steal your designs, except maybe TeaKey? Just kidding TeaKey!!

Looks like we won't be removing this one soon. Threats typically don't work here, but maybe if you said please?

PTD

M

On 2008-04-17 21:58, Aaron's Akua wrote:

That could be because we are two totally different people.I just happen to know them...

And of course you have similar taste in brightly colored tiki torches, user names and i.p. addresses.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that intentionally did not leave feedback - trying to be nice I suppose...However, if you go to their MySpace page (http://www.myspace.com/weedotribe) and look at the photos you will see they have a VW bus in the back yard, surrounded by their "torches" of course.
Zippyweed is not the same person? Well, look at his thread about his back yard - I see a VW bus in his yard...http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=28087&forum=18&1

So, Aaron's Akua, I must concur with you - and everyone else as feedback goes. :wink:

I say we all repost this picture:

...and make him hire a lawyer to get all of us to cease and desist.

See you in court!

Buzzy Out!

I'm a Weed Head (and it's gonna take a lot of money to stop me!)

T

On 2008-04-18 15:23, WeedoTribe2008 wrote:

Sorry to harsh your buzz, man. But, this was posted to a public forum. Check out copyright protection here http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-general.html#register

I think you can register Each item for a $45 fee.

..absolutely the wrong choice of product.....

M

On 2008-04-18 16:16, MsSwanky wrote:

On 2008-04-17 21:58, Aaron's Akua wrote:

Glad to see I'm not the only one that intentionally did not leave feedback - trying to be nice I suppose...However, if you go to their MySpace page (http://www.myspace.com/weedotribe) and look at the photos you will see they have a VW bus in the back yard, surrounded by their "torches" of course.
Zippyweed is not the same person? Well, look at his thread about his back yard - I see a VW bus in his yard...http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=28087&forum=18&1

So, Aaron's Akua, I must concur with you - and everyone else as feedback goes. :wink:

Looks like the same VW to Me. I put your copyright on the image so no one will view it by mistake. Hey isn't the entire internet public domain. That's the excuse that I hear when I get my stuff stolen. Posting a photo doesn't make us any money so you can't get much out of us.

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2008-06-14 20:55 ]

On 2008-04-18 22:41, mymotiki wrote:
I support the sunshine coming out in Washington

Is the sunshine gay?

Their is limited closet space there.

T

On 2008-04-18 12:42, Tipsy McStagger wrote:

..i think what lale is trying to say is what we already know....that he/she is the fool!!

(.)(.)
Still showing that Chi. Town love !!!!!

Is the sunshine in YOUR state gay? Seems to me the sunshine is the same no matter where you are. However, since we see so very little of it here, it must be MUCH more openly "gay" down there in TX! Kudos to such an open-minded state!

On 2008-04-18 23:28, tekoteko wrote:

Is the sunshine gay?

On 2008-04-18 23:28, tekoteko wrote:

Is the sunshine gay?

No, but the rainbows are gay.

T

On 2008-04-19 10:41, beadtiki wrote:
Is the sunshine in YOUR state gay? Seems to me the sunshine is the same no matter where you are. However, since we see so very little of it here, it must be MUCH more openly "gay" down there in TX! Kudos to such an open-minded state!

Could you rephrase please? It appears that you're trying to call me a biggot because I'm from Texas. That would make you a biggot yourself. I made a joke about the sunshine "coming out" that wasn't pointed at anyone or in any way derogatory, and you come back with this swill implying that no one in Texas is open minded, and even then your post doesn't really make sense.

By the way, I'm "from" San Antonio, Texas. That's what my profile on TC says. I haven't lived in Texas for a year now, so you're barking up the wrong tree from a couple different angles.

I hope you don't have too hard of a time removing whatever stick it is you've got jammed up whatever opening you're attached to. Yes, I know I just ended a sentence in a preposition.

Pages: 1 35 replies