Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

TikiShout stuff worth documenting

Pages: 1 2 3 100 replies

Remember, you have to read these from the bottom up.

Here's a good one from Feb. 22, 2008:

Bwahahahah! C'mon, Mai Tai is really Bong, right?

R

ROFL!

Wow.

that was taken out of context,mind you....we were going over tom jones songs while i was waiting for a basecoat of acrylic to dry......:lol:
Let's see some MORE! this stuff is pure GOLD!

T

Very funny teaKs....try buying anymore art from LLT....you'll find the prices have increased dramatically...for YOU! 14:01:20

I won't have left that up, just wanted to scare you for a sec.

[ Edited by: teaKEY 2008-02-23 14:08 ]

R

On 2008-02-23 13:58, teaKEY wrote:
Very funny teaKs....try buying anymore art from LLT....you'll find the prices have increased dramatically...for YOU! 14:01:20

I won't have left that up, just wanted to scare you for a sec.

[ Edited by: teaKEY 2008-02-23 14:08 ]

Edit function isn't too helpful when people are subscribed:

:lol:

Bro's before Ho's

R

Genius.

R

MORE GENIUS!!!

R

BigTikiDude Winz Internetz

R

Too funny NOT to post.
Don't kill me!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P
Paipo posted on Wed, Apr 2, 2008 5:11 PM

Hey Hanford, hows about letting us attach .png files? Pwetty pwease?

I'll get me coat..

J

On 2008-04-02 17:11, Paipo wrote:
Hey Hanford, hows about letting us attach .png files? Pwetty pwease?

.Papua New Guinea files?

VampiressRN: you guys are crazy!!! 10:51:32
Sophista-tiki: Im totally cracking up thats hysterical! 10:02:20
woofmutt: Maybe we should write up a proposal fer he city. They obviosuly will entertain any notion. A cafe at the dump? How many times have yuh been waitin' in line thinkin' "Gawd! IF only right after I get rid of this pile of moldy lawn furniture and rotten garden hose I could go have a nice chicken salad while watchin' a live fee from the garbage pit on a widescreen TV!" The live feed thing: An actual proposal fer the cafe. 09:54:00
Sophista-tiki: HA HA HA I would sit in the transfer station to watch that match!!!! 09:48:25
woofmutt: Our next Battle: Two time transfer station champion Trixie Webber, owner of Trixie's House of Overpriced Crap versus new comer Kevin Nording who is just trying to furnish his house on the cheap. The prize: A Tiki-Eames-70s-Hippie-Nakashima coffee table with two broken legs... 09:44:53
woofmutt: With armor and weapons...FASHIONED FROM DISCARDED OBJECTS! 09:40:30
woofmutt: Yes! 09:40:10
Sophista-tiki: maybe they could have some kind of gladiator compeition over the pit to win the garbage of your dreams 09:37:41
Sophista-tiki: hahaha so true! 09:36:30
woofmutt: Yhea, and a seatin' area so yuh can watch dealers fight over cool junk! 09:35:27
Sophista-tiki: instead of selling, they shouild just have a section where you could leave and take useful stuff so it doesnt end up in the land fill 09:34:30
Sophista-tiki: people do throw awa ALOT of good stuff. I have had to stop myself many times from diving into the pit after something super cool 09:33:15
Sophista-tiki: selling stuf people hrow away is one more of the mayors ides to boost $ for the city 09:32:22
Sophista-tiki: I lke to hang out at the dmp as much as the next kid but a cafe???? 09:31:20
Sophista-tiki: what???? areyou pulln my leg 09:30:36
woofmutt: Did yuh hear about Seattle's plans fer their transfer stations? To make them a sort of FUN! Destination, with art, viewin' ares, a store sellin' stuff people were gonna throw away, and a...CAFE. At the dump. 09:25:28
Sophista-tiki: rufus likes togo to the dump because they always have cookies fro him 09:21:42
Sophista-tiki: no kidding, my ex works at the south park transfer station in the scale house 09:20:26
woofmutt: Yuh can also dump for free if yer like a lotta people who head to the South PArk transfer station after it's closed and just leave the stuff alongside the road down there. 09:16:17
Sophista-tiki: I usually have about 1/2 a load so igo around to my friends and pick up their stuff get 5 bucks from everybody and then i get to dump for free 09:08:42
Sophista-tiki: ahaha me too Ive always got my eye on soething in the metal pile 09:07:42
Sophista-tiki: a dump run? 09:07:13
woofmutt: I mean TAKIN stuff to the dump, not bringin' stuff home...Which is in my blood. 09:07:12
woofmutt: That is my dream fer the comin' week. 09:06:47
Sophista-tiki: I always end up going to the dump with my truck 09:06:05
woofmutt: It's just a modern truck. 09:05:25
woofmutt: Ys, and not just whorin' around the honkytonks... 09:05:07
Sophista-tiki: is it a cool vintage truck or a new over inflated truck 09:04:52
Sophista-tiki: ha ha yea drivin a truck around has many bonus's 09:04:21
woofmutt: Jeez, I thought Hugh Masekela was dead...But him still bein' very much alive more easily explains his show here in August. 09:02:38

B

That was HYSTERICAL! I can't imagine sitting in a cafe at the dump (haven't been to one since I was a kid riding along with dad and worrying like crazy my dad would fall off the truck into the pit!) Today I might SHOVE him in if there was, say, a round bamboo shelf! LOL Nah - dad is safe as long as he stays away from the dump.

On 2008-02-27 15:43, ravenne wrote:
BigTikiDude Winz Internetz

ha thats funny, I never saw this before.
classic, thanks for quoting me Ravene.
I'm usually not the funny type of person.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

G
GROG posted on Sun, Jun 15, 2008 9:30 AM
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.