Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

BAMBOO BEN and his kelbos knowledge

Pages: 1 6 replies

ben, have you talked to your kin about any kelbos totem pics?. i have been patient like bigbro told me.........anything yet?.email me if yes!. thanks, TWT

Okeeh, good boy, TW...
I was just thinking of you, cause yesterday I was digging up photos for my son's "10 years Diego Kirsten" album I am compiling, and I found two snapshots of it at Senor Amor's place. They are not great: I did not shoot the base, they are both from the same angle, and because it was standing against a white wall, the contrast made it still dark, despite a flash..
If you e-mail me your address, I send you a copy...

Aloha TW/BB,
So far I was only able to get "when daddy did (decorated) Kelbos, he'd bring tons of ribs back to the cove. And, we remember Kelbos. We used to sit on the sidewalk to look for celebs going to CBS while daddy was working. " I'm kinda at a stale mate. Lot's o pics but not a lot of answers. I'm in the process of re-producing the pics so maybe some day someone can put two and two togther and it will fill in the blanks. In the mean time, I'll keep at em'with questions.

ben, just implant "PHOTO OF KELBOS TOTEM" in your brain and when the day comes, the gods of tiki and i will reward you properly!. thanks.TW

big bro, i'm counting the seconds till my email comes!, thanks!

My very good friend, Doctor Z, just picked up this swell Kelbo's Fairfax mug at a swapmeet last weekend. I think he paid 2 bucks for it. Lucky dog.

Sabu

did i get an email????????NO, how could you guys forget the one and only kelbos nut on TC???. now i have to bid with f--ls like tigerlily that overpay!!!!.wish me luck.

Pages: 1 6 replies