Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

My virgin first...still in the works....

Pages: 1 15 replies

[ Edited by: on 2003-01-29 08:39 ]

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2003-01-29 09:12 ]

[ Edited by: tikifreak 2006-07-11 12:12 ]

[ Edited by: tikifreak 2006-07-11 12:12 ]

S

[ Edited by: SullTiki on 2003-01-29 21:03 ]

Got it Sull.... thanks for your help. I was putting in [jmg] instead of [img].......duh.

A

Yahoo shuffles their photo urls. That's why you can't see the first pic anymore. You can still access your photos thru Yahoo, but, they don't want to spend bandwidth to webhost your pics. Use Shutterfly, They are a good service.
Mahalo,
Al

T

Looks good.

Thanks Al. Shutterfly it is.....

Turbo God. Thanks also for the compliment. I'm proud of it.......and it's not even finished.

T.F

Very nice job...you have enough material there to make it a full body if you want to....that would really set it apart even more. Seems like not a lot of people nowadays carve in the vintage style anymore...It's the "old-new" frontier!

Looks good TF. Carve a little cup holder on the top of the head, cause if you don't do it first then I will on one of mine.

Danny

Here's the other picture for you TikiFreak:

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2004-01-09 12:26 ]

Yup, I remember my first beer, as well. Aren't you a little old to just be getting started, though?

That is what you meant, right?

JEEZ, not bad at all TikiFreak, I'm impressed. I'll have a shot of Don Julio and a Coors Lite for that one. JT

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2004-01-09 12:26 ]

Apologies Tikifreak, I was trying to use an old joke about beer. I saw the can in your pic and it reminded me of that gag.

Your Tiki is terrific.

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2004-01-09 12:27 ]

Pages: 1 15 replies