Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana / my new puppy (has now got a name)

Post #276358 by hewey on Wed, Jan 3, 2007 3:33 PM

You are viewing a single post. Click here to view the post in context.
H
hewey posted on Wed, Jan 3, 2007 3:33 PM

Here is the puppy we bought last night, 13 weeks old. He’s a mini foxi cross maltese terrier. I would have liked a medium to large sized dog. Having maltese hair, he should also be hypo-allergenic and not shed too much, which is tops as my girl has hayfever.

He is an extremely sooky dog, but doesn’t seem yappy, which is good. Last night (as expected) he whimpered a heap, but didn’t bark or yelp or anything. Apparently these breeds can be trained fairly easily, so once he’s trained and settled in, should be a good little dog.

Currently no name for the little bloke. Being a sooky little thing, none of the car or tiki names aren’t really appropriate… My girl’s bird was called Cuda (she likes her muscle cars!), THAT was appropriate. The thing was mean as hell, bad attitude in a concentrate. Till he ran away… Yes ran away, he figured out how to open the cage door, and busted out. His wings were freshly clipped, so he would have trotted off through the neighbourhood. More than likely he was lunch for a neighbours cat...

Kustom Kahoona* - Tiki and Hot Rod Art by Hewey*

[ Edited by: hewey 2007-01-04 21:11 ]