Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

kelbos ANYTHING!!!!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies

yo bigbrotiki,did ya figure out who ended up with the kelbos totem?. i'd love to shoot some pics and would make it worth there time.

[ Edited by: twowheelin'tiki on 2003-01-19 17:22 ]

Jeez, haunted by the Kelbo's Tiki...I know who but don't know how to get in touch with them....

how bout i roust your memory with a reward of the best blue hawaiian ever?(been working on it for weeks).

big bro, can you send the photo from the book to me and let me play with it to find some details that i cant see in the book?....PLEASE????. i just need to see the face better, so i can draw it and start my carving plan.(high res. please)

somebody out there has to have 2 kelbos items and could part with one????. please email me or post if you must!.thanks. T.W.T.

TWT, are you on Kelbo's "cold turkey"? Patience, man. In my experience, if you really want a Tiki piece bad, it will come to you, but IN IT'S OWN TIME.
Some took years, but I got MANY of the rare pieces I once coveted.

But I was not always lucky. Like with my Kelbo's slides: I shot 20 photos of interior and exterior (the great alley way mural) and the lab, who developed all my other film flawlessly, fucked up and it came out underexposed, all of it. Also great shots of the Bali Hai in San Diego, all irreplaceable. Painful.

So what you see in the BOTis all that is on film. Now calm yourself and await what Tiki giveth to those who trust in his graciousness.

aw shucks!, you dun made me feel like the twitchy kid in school that did not get his ritalin!(you northern fellers probably used some herring based medication for the same thing!). i found a line on some stuff...but dont want to appear too anxious!. will let you know.

Pages: 1 6 replies