Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Scooby Doo "Tiki Tourist" Action Figures

Pages: 1 9 replies

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/shop/sco/toy/figure.01.html

scroll down for the "tiki tourist" toys!

I have the Witch Dr. Figure from the episode that had the character of my name, Mano Tiki Tia, I'm going to have to get these now. Scooby Rocks! Jenkies!

I made my Witch Doctor a bit happier by adding a tropical drink, straw and pineapple to his other hand (it's from the top of a drink stirrer). Position appropriately, and wooooohooo, it's a luau!
SugarCaddyDaddy

[ Edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2002-07-17 12:41 ]

[ Edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2002-07-17 12:44 ]

W

I don't know why, but I have a sneaking suspicion that if you removed that witch doctor's mask you'd find that he's actually a normal human man trying to pull something over on someone. Call me a cynic, but that's how I see it.

Noooooo, really I am a witch doctor!

B

On 2002-07-18 02:02, woofmutt wrote:
I don't know why, but I have a sneaking suspicion that if you removed that witch doctor's mask you'd find that he's actually a normal human man trying to pull something over on someone. Call me a cynic, but that's how I see it.

"...and I would have gotten away with it...if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

Why is the moustachioed chap wearing Devo glasses?

Trader Woody

Yeah, I wish I could get them off, but they are part of the toy. The lenses on the glasses came out white, but they are actually blue in color. I haven't found the actual 'toon on dvd or video yet, but would like to see it again to refresh my memory on the whole story.
SugarCaddyDaddy

W

With his mask off and that drink in his hand he looks like some geeky prof attempting to cut loose at Mardi Gras.

Pages: 1 9 replies