Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

August 3rd -Luau Polynesian Lounge in Seattle-Anniversary party!!

Pages: 1 5 replies

TB

It was great seeing the group of TCers @ the Luau last Saturday.I enjoyed visiting with some of the people who's posts and pictures I had seen on this website. I'm here to invite all to Luau on Thursday, August 3rd to celebrate the 1 year annivesary of re-opening the Luau. There will be free hosted pupus from 6 to 8 and drink specials all night long. Come by and help us celebrate!!

[ Edited by: T Bone 2006-07-21 12:00 ]

D

hey TBone! thanks for coming up and introducing yourself! the Luau is better than ever ~ i like the entree +sides to share concept, works great for a big party!

a super big THANKS for those 2 platters of flaming bananas foster! i think this was my best birthday ever.. friends, food, tiki.. flames.. who could ask for more!

i'm waiting for pix from Puamana.. and then i'll post them..

cya on the third!

O
Otto posted on Sat, Jul 22, 2006 12:51 AM

On 2006-07-21 11:59, T Bone wrote:
I'm here to invite all to Luau on Thursday, August 3rd to celebrate the 1 year annivesary of re-opening the Luau. There will be free hosted pupus from 6 to 8 and drink specials all night long.

[ Edited by: T Bone 2006-07-21 12:00 ]

Me and the family will be up there Sept 14 - 16 for the Tiki Art Now show opening at Roq la Rue on Fri Sept 15

We'll have to visit Luau for dinner!!

Marked my calendar!

D

hey ther Jet City Mucky Mucks... see you at Luau tonight!

TB
T Bone posted on Sat, Aug 5, 2006 4:24 PM

A big thank you to everyone who showed up @ Luau on Thursday. Y'all helped make our anniversary party a huge success! I look forward to putting together some fun events here in the near future. Thank you to Selector Lopaka for the CD's as well-They sound great! See everyone @ Monkeyskull's next weekend!!

Pages: 1 5 replies