Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Spencer Gifts Tiki Lounge sign/light

Pages: 1 11 replies

I recently saw this very cool tiki lounge light in a friends home in Palm Springs and was hoping to buy one. Unfortunately, he told me that Spencer Gifts who sold them no longer carries them. Does ANYONE know where I can buy one new or used? It wasn't very expensive but really looks great as the lights alternate on the word tiki.

Many thanks,

Hawaii Kai Guy

One just sold for $70+ on ebay.

I purchased mine on Ebay for about $35, thanks to Dr. Z.

B

On 2006-06-15 00:08, christiki295 wrote:
I purchased mine on Ebay for about $35, thanks to Dr. Z.

What am I, Chopped Liver?
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=12892&forum=5

I have been searching for this sign! Wish I had gotten it at Spencer's. Will just have to scout around now on eBay.

P

YAY!!!! BUY SPENCER'S STUFF!! IT'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL WORK DONE BY THE ARTISTS HERE!!

Yeah, I hear what you're saying - but I know I don't have the skills to make one on my own! :drink:

On 2007-03-17 21:18, pdrake wrote:
YAY!!!! BUY SPENCER'S STUFF!! IT'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL WORK DONE BY THE ARTISTS HERE!!

Surely you meant "cheaper".....not"better".

Cheers!

T

I think it was a joke, but that Spencer's sign, fills a spot that TC artist don't provide just like that and at the original price it was.

A

Since Spencer's doesn't seem to carry it any longer, can someone who already owns one look to see if there's a manufacturer's name on it? Maybe more are being made but sold elsewhere.

Greetings - I just saw one one these up for auction on Ebay: Item #230106565401

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tiki-Lounge-Sign-Light_W0QQitemZ230106565401QQcategoryZ29460QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good Luck!

R

On 2007-03-20 15:42, LynnMcTiki wrote:
Greetings - I just saw one one these up for auction on Ebay: Item #230106565401
Good Luck!

OK now let's all bid against one another and run it up to $100+! :lol:

Pages: 1 11 replies