Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Dates picked for The Hot Rod Hula Hop 2

Pages: 1 8 replies

K

Iorana!

The begining of the 06 webpage for the Hot Rod Hula Hop 2 is up. Looks like August 18th and 19th are the official dates. We will begin building the rest of the page with additional info soon.

http://www.fraternalorderofmoai.org/events.html

So far we have some great bands booked:

The Madeira (featuring former Space Cossack Ivan Pongracic)

Fisherman Burlesque (oh.. I think you all know them -grin-)

The CryptoKats (ethanol fueled midwest psychobilly from Hell)

The Crimson Ghosts (Misfits covers as instrumental surf.. yep, you read that right)

Bigger, louder, and ever more tropically bizzarre, we have a lot of surprises cooked up for 06!

All the usual suspects will be in attendance. Stayed tuned for updates!

Ahu

T

that was quick

K

On 2006-01-14 21:55, teaKEY wrote:
that was quick

Moai-mentum.

Ahu

B
Bete posted on Thu, Jan 19, 2006 10:39 AM

Where will this event be held?

Columbus Ohio

last year was a smashing success, and this year will be even better!

ya mo be there!! may even do some vending, hawking new items an possibly the official bamboo bunker tiki mug!! see previous threads

T

Cool!
Fisherman of course plays at my bar (otto's shrunken head) and they are great and the Crimson Ghosts have played there as well and they absoutely tore up the joint. I'm gonna try to drive out this year in my 63 Riviera. An event that includes 2 of my favorite loves Tiki & Cars! What could be better!
steve

K

If rods and tikis are your thing, then you absolutely should come out to see us. We'll show you a good time for sure.

We do need to hear from vendors early this year, so all of you like Tipsy who would like to set up... send us an email. Spaces are limited, and we are expecting a lot more requests than the first year, so reserve a spot now if yer lookin' to be there with goods.

More info coming soon.

Ahu

Pages: 1 8 replies