Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Update for Benzart!

Pages: 1 15 replies

before

After

This is at the Mission tiki Drive-In. The owners are awesome and loving the Tiki . This place will be the hub to MANY GREAT events.
This is at the much talked about as of late Point Break

PB should open in a month or so.

wow. beautiful work!

-Z

H
hewey posted on Thu, Jun 30, 2005 7:22 AM

Cool drive in. Pity to see them dissappearing at such a fast rate. I love the drive in.

You get the coolest jobs Diablo.

Totally digging all the designs in the trim work

OMG! Nice job! It's a great idea to theme up the remaining drive ins.
Mahalo!

S

Danny, is that drive in owned by Terry Oldknow of Atlanta? She is a Hukilau supporter and owns the Starlight in Atlanta where we had Hukilau Sunday fun the first year. She has told us she is doing a tiki drive in out in California somewhere for years...

On 2005-06-30 09:51, Swanky wrote:
Danny, is that drive in owned by Terry Oldknow of Atlanta? She is a Hukilau supporter and owns the Starlight in Atlanta where we had Hukilau Sunday fun the first year. She has told us she is doing a tiki drive in out in California somewhere for years...

It sure is! Teri is a doll, I first met her at an Atlanta Tiki Torch Night, then again at the Hukilau, and now I get the pleasure of seeing her semi-regularly at Tiki-Ti. After hearing about her drive-ins in Georgia, I can't wait to see Mission Tiki in action. Sounds like Mission Tiki is inching towards opening... I can't wait, like Diablossays, it's going to be a great place for events.

Killer work Danny! I can't wait to check out the Tiki Drive-In! Thanks for posting photo's. I always enjoy seeing the work you do.
Later,
Scott

B

Danny, Superb work as Usual, more like Spectacular. So glad to se yo getting these jobs and then atually doing something beautiful with them. Hats off to ya'

S

Danny-
Incredible work as usual. Both jobs look great, the interior details at PB look amazing, almost makes me sad I left redondo to come to san diego.
See you at Mile's show.

Wow, fine work Danny. I finally got by the Irvine Trader Joes the other day and was blown away by the decor.

T

Great work. Way to keep it alive

Way to go, Danny!

DANNY! awesome work! can't wait to see it in person

don't go so long between posts, bro - we love your work!!!!

Thanks for the update!

UJ

That work is truly awesome!

Not to get off subject, but I know of two Drive-ins here in Texas that are new. One here in Lubbock and one south of Dallas. It's good to see them popping up.

TM

As always, well done Danny!

Pages: 1 15 replies